All member reviews for Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2011

Weaker and weaker she soars, Captain

Strip teasing and an alien with three breasts feature alongside some tricky religious comment and a lot of swearing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byStrategist101 March 5, 2013

Star Trek: The Final Frontier

I have noticed that many people say that it appears that the Starfleet crew doesn't believe in God, at that end Kirk, when asked by Scotty (After the encounter with the alien impersonater) if God was not on that planet, then what planet IS he on? Kirk replies that maybe God isn't on a planet, maybe God is in all of us (I think that shows that they do believe, even if not with their whole heart). Violence isn't bad, no shown nudity (Though it IS implied). I did my Movie Review on this movie for Social Studies. Good Film.
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2010

An alright movie

This is an okay Star Trek movie. Unfortunatley you see Uhura strip and an alien with no clothes (This enables you to see some things which are not suitable for young children). Words including "a**" and "b***ard" are used.
Parent Written byCooldee March 25, 2010

Star Trek 5 has not relgious issues!

Religion is not an issue in this movie! I had not seen this movie yet, but in my opinion, there are not religous issues in this movie!
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTsion May 2, 2009

I Must Be the Only One, But...

I thought this movie was great, and the best in the series so far, outside of KHAN. There are great positive messages, acting, and a great script. I found no "religious" content offending. There are some shots of people being hit by vapor rays, but nothing graphic. There are also some "d**n"s, "h*ll"s, "bas*ard"s, and one "a*s".