All member reviews for Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Great action, intense mood, but romance may bore kids.

Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 8, 2010

good movie,but still the worst star wars film

Adult Written bymkv12162 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byKrbbup April 9, 2008

Best Star Wars Movie Ever!

I believe that this is the best Star Wars movie ever! Watch it see why. There are two parts that might bother children: the first is when Anakin's mother dies and the second is when Boba Fett's dad dies. But other than that, it is a wonderful movie, filled with action adventure and humor. Great for the whole family!
Parent Written byMeerkat.dog.yo October 3, 2014

THIS IS AMAZING!!

Overall, a good movie. There are some intense scenes, and there was quite a bit of romance. Other than that, it's a family-friendly movie.
Adult Written byMi3 February 6, 2011
Adult Written byquest13 April 9, 2008

Cool

If you don't like it wait a half year and you'll love it. If you haven't seen it than careful there is a violent scene tons of sci-fi action and some senualty theres a girls butt in the beginning.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

A Good Prequel Sequel with Great Visuals and Effects!

ATTACK OF THE ClONES is great. Some aspects of the movie are wooden, like the "romantic" dialouge between Portman and Christianson. And just Christianson himself. But don't worry. His character is better to watch in Episode 3. But the effects are amazing, and Christianson is really the only actor who isn't that good. Many people have panned Portman for her role, but really she didn't have that much to work with. Some standout actors are Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan, Christopher Lee as Count Dooku, and Samuel L, Jackson as Mace Windu. Violence is more intense than in the previous films. Humans, among robots, are shot, maimed, and stabbed non-graphically. One character is decapitated bloodlessly. There is some romantic tension between Portman and Christianson, but nothing sexual. No language or drugs. Characters are loyal to each other and are willing to die to save their friends. Highly recommended.
Adult Written byYankeeman242003 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Too Long

They needed to cut out some of the romance scenes that were shown back to back. 7+
Parent of a 7 year old Written byResponsibleParent April 9, 2008
Adult Written bySpud April 9, 2008
This movie proves that you can have a movie with an unlimited amount of action without having to throw in any unnecessary gore. The action is pretty much non-stop, but you won't see anything that warrants a higher rating. The only part that I would consider disturbing is a scene where the main character describes what he did to get revenge. There is also a little innuendo in one scene. The love story is innocent for the most part, but in one scene the two main characters realize they have feelings for each other but don't know where to go from there. He tells her, "We could keep it a secret." I couldn't tell weather he was talking about keeping their feelings a secret, or if he was talking about an affair. It's more likely he meant the former, but during that particular scene I couldn't tell.
Parent Written bynbfi2001 April 14, 2010

a lot of kissing, not what I expected

a lot of kissing, not what I expected
Adult Written bybaba 1 May 19, 2012

Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones

Really good movie but with a huge amount of romance between Padm'e and Anakin.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySkywalkergirl15 October 14, 2010

Awesome! But not as good as revenge of the sith.

Really awesome movie but kind of innapropriate because padme and Anakin do some kissing and also a lot of "oh Anakin i love you so much" or "by heart is beating, hoping that this kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul tormenting me" kind of talk. For older kids, It's definitely not as good as revenge of the sith but still good. I would also be a little concerned about violence for the younger ones.
Parent Written byTheDarkKnightFalls May 9, 2015

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones

This is the film that changed everything. It made the trilogy go from (really good) to (really bad). This is still worth watching, but definitely not as good as the previous instalments. Anakin is now 20 years-old and a romance is formed between Anakin and Padme. A good film :) My Classification: PG - Stylised Violence, Adult Themes
Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2010

Best movie ever

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!! it's sooooo good. the visual effects are awesome and the action is really fun and not that graphic. the most epic scene is the beginning of the Clone Wars on Geinosis and the arena fight. also on Geinosis. same with the amazing droid factory scene. again on Geinosis. i really like the beginning with Obi-Wan and Anakin chase Zam Wessel through the streets of Coroscant. Anakin also slaughters Tuskin Raiders in a scene but it's not shown
Parent Written byPlague March 2, 2010

Star Wars: Episode ll: Attack of the Clones

Cool plot, followed by amazing graphics.
Adult Written byfonzieg April 4, 2015

Extremely boring and dull sci-fi movie will please kids, but not actual SW fans!

You know what's even worse than The Phantom Menace? Attack of the Clones is! There is absolutely nothing entertaining in this movie! Plus it has one of the most uninteresting and forced love stories in motion picture history, and Jar Jar Binks, can he just be gone?
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2015

Excellent Movie

I love this movie, and I hardly understood it (you can still trust my report). The violence is where Count Dooku cuts Anakin's arm off. That's pretty much it (there are other scenes with a tad of violence). The language is a bit stiff (but not too stiff). Overall an excellent movie.