All member reviews for Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Great action, intense mood, but romance may bore kids.

Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2013

Attack of the Clones

This is a pretty good sw installment. It has a few positive role models like Obi-Wan. Anakin is a bad role model because he doesn't exactly respect the laws of his elders. Violence is fairly intense. An arm is amputated, a beheading, a merciless slaughtering, Anakin's mom is severely injured and dies in his arms, and there is just a lot of all around violence. There is more romance in this one then in the previous ones, Anakin and Padme share some kisses and playfully push each other and roll in the fields. Most of this will bore kids. Overall good sw movie, more romance than usual, and lots of fairly intense violence. I hope you enjoy this movie!
Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2013

good movie

it was a fairly ok movie. the begging had a scary part that frightened my younger brother. it was pretty good though.
Kid, 12 years old October 25, 2012

Women dress in see-through clothes.

Anakin and Obi-Wan enter a bar, and several women are dress in revealing outfits, with breasts visible and vaginas barely covered.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

A Good Prequel Sequel with Great Visuals and Effects!

ATTACK OF THE ClONES is great. Some aspects of the movie are wooden, like the "romantic" dialouge between Portman and Christianson. And just Christianson himself. But don't worry. His character is better to watch in Episode 3. But the effects are amazing, and Christianson is really the only actor who isn't that good. Many people have panned Portman for her role, but really she didn't have that much to work with. Some standout actors are Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan, Christopher Lee as Count Dooku, and Samuel L, Jackson as Mace Windu. Violence is more intense than in the previous films. Humans, among robots, are shot, maimed, and stabbed non-graphically. One character is decapitated bloodlessly. There is some romantic tension between Portman and Christianson, but nothing sexual. No language or drugs. Characters are loyal to each other and are willing to die to save their friends. Highly recommended.
Parent Written bynbfi2001 April 14, 2010

a lot of kissing, not what I expected

a lot of kissing, not what I expected
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Its stupid

This movie is dumb
Kid, 10 years old March 16, 2013

A good movie.

Good movie. It should be PG-13. In one scene hundreds of the Jedi are killed. Be careful when you are watching the movie.
Kid, 12 years old August 16, 2012

Better than episode 1

Not as good as the originals but I still liked it. The romance didn't didn't go past kissing and was better than episode 1.
Kid, 12 years old May 19, 2012

Okay, but could be better

It's the second worst movie in the Star Wars saga (the worst being The Phantom Menace) Too much love scenes made the whole thing boring, althought the rest of them are awesome. It's quite violent. There is that scene which Anakin goes killing the sandpeople, because he's full of anger. Not that ok for younglings ;)
Kid, 9 years old November 30, 2009

almost as good as revenge of the sit, star wars get batter evrey one

i think it is a good movie, at least the action is better than the 1st star wars. it is also slow, but has more action than the 1st. some of the battles and duels get pretty violent, especially when jango fetts head gets cut off, and when jango shoots his own agent. anakin and obi wan get badly injured in a duel. it is good because it is the only one where the clone troopers arent betraying, bad, or not there.
Kid, 8 years old August 26, 2009

I LOVE THIS MOVIE BUT IT IS 2 HOURS AND 22 MINUTES
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

The clones are AWSOME!!!!!

I loved the part when the battalion of clones backed up the jedis on the battlefield. I got goosebumps! Also, it's good that you could make more and more clones because you can more and more droids, too, so that wouldmake the Republic and the Separists even. Still, this movie was the awsomest movie I watched so far! I love Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent of a 7 year old Written byResponsibleParent April 9, 2008

Kid, 11 years old September 8, 2013

Best of the prequels

Best of the prequel series, though being a hardcore Star Wars fan, I prefer the original trilogy. The violence isn't so bad, however Shmi Skywalkers death is quite graphic.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 29, 2013

Pretty good film. Kids will enjoy it if they get past the romance.

There is a lot of romance. I think the romance was unexpected, because everytime I watch a Star Wars movie, I don't excpect this much romance. Just like CSM says, the romance may bore kids. I thought this movie was great though. Even though there was too much romance. The graphics and action were both awesome.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrrateddrama September 4, 2012

Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002)

Just as good as the first. Violence: a little stronger and more intense violence and action. A jedi cuts of his opponents head. Sex: more romance, and marraige talk.
Kid, 9 years old May 1, 2012

Not for kids but great!

Attack of the clones is the 2nd most intense in the series It is also pretty violent the part when the mom died is the By far worst part and will scare the crap out of young kids and when jango fett gets Padme and obi wan and annikin and they battle these monsters is also pretty intense but best star wars movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bypickledwookiee.... April 9, 2009

Good. Just a bit long

Pretty good. Some modesty issues though, but nothing serious. A couple roles in the grass on top of each other, but are both fully clothed. I love Star Wars, and the lightsaber fights were good. It runs a bit long though at 2:20. A complicated plot, but the personal problems are at least easy to understand.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008