All member reviews for Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Great action, intense mood, but romance may bore kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 1, 2014

not the best of the series but alright

Attack of the clones is the 2nd star wars in chronological order. it has the same scary images. A main character arm gets cut off and murders a tribe of monsters after they murder his mother.
Kid, 9 years old June 27, 2014

starreview

There are some people getting their arms cut off. And there is a part were a mom dies and it is emotional and it is a little gruesome and it shows that she's been tortured. if that's ok then is a great move.
Kid, 10 years old May 3, 2014

star wars 2

this star wars has the most action, but at the end there is some kissing
Teen, 14 years old Written byIsraelite October 9, 2013

A bit disappointing

This movie has its good points but overall it was quite disappointing. There are some good action sequences but it focuses on the relationship developing between Amidala and Skywalker. Language: None Sex/Nudity: Characters share several passionate kisses and romantic moments. Amidala's tight suit is torn during an action sequence, exposing her midriff. Positive Role Models: Skywalker is shown as an immature, childish and spoiled young man who constantly complains. Amidala is more of a role model as she is smart, practical, brave and diplomatic. Violence: Exciting speeder chase with some shooting; a character finds his mother just before her death; characters battle vicious creatures in an arena; Jedi and Sith battle each other in various instances. Little blood is shown.
Kid, 11 years old September 8, 2013

Best of the prequels

Best of the prequel series, though being a hardcore Star Wars fan, I prefer the original trilogy. The violence isn't so bad, however Shmi Skywalkers death is quite graphic.
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2013

OK

this movie was OK it still had boring political talk but it also had some awesome action, like the geonosis battle and anakin vs dooku. there isn't much real violence just lightsabers and blasters, but a character gets dicapitated and an arm gets cut off. but it is still ok.
Kid, 6 years old July 18, 2013

An Umer Made

It showed a womens butt in thhe backround
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2013

Awesome!

Judging by my screen name, Darth Vader jr, you should be able to tell that I love SW. I don't need to say anything about this film except WATCH IT!!
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2013

Attack of the Clones

This is a pretty good sw installment. It has a few positive role models like Obi-Wan. Anakin is a bad role model because he doesn't exactly respect the laws of his elders. Violence is fairly intense. An arm is amputated, a beheading, a merciless slaughtering, Anakin's mom is severely injured and dies in his arms, and there is just a lot of all around violence. There is more romance in this one then in the previous ones, Anakin and Padme share some kisses and playfully push each other and roll in the fields. Most of this will bore kids. Overall good sw movie, more romance than usual, and lots of fairly intense violence. I hope you enjoy this movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 11, 2013

Too much romance, but great acting.

This is a really good film. The voice actors did a great job with their voices. I also loved the graphics. The romance was too gross for me though.
Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2013

good movie

it was a fairly ok movie. the begging had a scary part that frightened my younger brother. it was pretty good though.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 29, 2013

Pretty good film. Kids will enjoy it if they get past the romance.

There is a lot of romance. I think the romance was unexpected, because everytime I watch a Star Wars movie, I don't excpect this much romance. Just like CSM says, the romance may bore kids. I thought this movie was great though. Even though there was too much romance. The graphics and action were both awesome.
Kid, 10 years old March 16, 2013

A good movie.

Good movie. It should be PG-13. In one scene hundreds of the Jedi are killed. Be careful when you are watching the movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviewannabe December 23, 2012

Romance and action

Lots of action and romance. As a matter of fact, my mother loves both of them. She likes to see Anakin and Padme kiss and see Mace Windu become a badass during the Geonosis Arena battle.
Kid, 10 years old November 8, 2012

the best movie ever

I think that kids 7 & up it is a good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byrrateddrama September 4, 2012

Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002)

Just as good as the first. Violence: a little stronger and more intense violence and action. A jedi cuts of his opponents head. Sex: more romance, and marraige talk.
Kid, 8 years old August 27, 2012

...

nothin' scary.nothin to bother me.shouldnt be a bother to 5 yr olds
Kid, 12 years old August 16, 2012

Better than episode 1

Not as good as the originals but I still liked it. The romance didn't didn't go past kissing and was better than episode 1.
Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2012

STAR WARS 2

Great penultimate sci-fi adventure.
Kid, 12 years old May 19, 2012

Okay, but could be better

It's the second worst movie in the Star Wars saga (the worst being The Phantom Menace) Too much love scenes made the whole thing boring, althought the rest of them are awesome. It's quite violent. There is that scene which Anakin goes killing the sandpeople, because he's full of anger. Not that ok for younglings ;)