All member reviews for Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Great action, intense mood, but romance may bore kids.

Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2011

Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2011

A thrill from start to finish

Anakin breaks rules by becoming more than a friend with Padme. Also Anakin goes violent after his mother is killed. Still a great entry in the series and worth a watch.
Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2010

Good movie.

I loved this movie, but it was a little to mushy with lots of kissing. there is also sci-fi violence that would be innapropriate if it was about like real warfare.
Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2010

eh

way too much romance. my least favorite in the series
Kid, 9 years old August 14, 2010

Awsome

Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2010

In With the Old, Out With the New

This was an ok movie, but it had a lot of separate stories that were just not needed. Shmi Skywalker was slightly needed for the 3rd Episode, but you really didn't need to have a bounty hunter. Just go a little more straight and get down to business.
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2010

Very Nice

I love this movie, it's great! It's very different from the other Star Wars movie's! A lot of very pretty skin costumes on Padme. It's the very romantic movie out of the 6 (even more so then Han and Leia in the 5th movie). I think any age of kids could see it.
Parent Written bynbfi2001 April 14, 2010

a lot of kissing, not what I expected

a lot of kissing, not what I expected
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 March 13, 2010

Iffy for ages 10-11

I haven't seen this movie for awhile, but I remember it was pretty cool, but I think it's too violent for little kids.
Parent Written byPlague March 2, 2010

Star Wars: Episode ll: Attack of the Clones

Cool plot, followed by amazing graphics.
Kid, 12 years old February 6, 2010

8 And up

star wars 2 is good the old ones are better 4 5 and 6
Kid, 12 years old January 28, 2010

Good for 9 and up, because the violence is increased.

This, probably the stupidest prequel, also increases the violence from the first film. Plenty of blaster shooting etc., plus some heated lightsaber duels and multiple explosions. On the more violent side, a bloody dart hits a bounty hunter in the neck, a Geonosian is crushed, animals and humans alike are speared, Anakin loses his arm in a lightsaber battle, and to top it off, Jango Fett is decapitated, although he is wearing a helmet.Anakin and Padme also kiss a few times and stay alone in the same house. So the franchise has increased its violence, but it's okay for kids around double digits.
Kid, 9 years old November 30, 2009

almost as good as revenge of the sit, star wars get batter evrey one

i think it is a good movie, at least the action is better than the 1st star wars. it is also slow, but has more action than the 1st. some of the battles and duels get pretty violent, especially when jango fetts head gets cut off, and when jango shoots his own agent. anakin and obi wan get badly injured in a duel. it is good because it is the only one where the clone troopers arent betraying, bad, or not there.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009

Sigh. I have lost all faith in Lucasfilms after Phantom Menaces pathetic attempt to impress Star Wars fans.I wanted to put Jar Jar's head on a stake and burn it. This one barely scrapes a 'FINE' rating. Has some entertaining battle scenes, but overall, another pile of trash.
Kid, 8 years old August 26, 2009

I LOVE THIS MOVIE BUT IT IS 2 HOURS AND 22 MINUTES
Teen, 13 years old Written bypickledwookiee.... April 9, 2009

Good. Just a bit long

Pretty good. Some modesty issues though, but nothing serious. A couple roles in the grass on top of each other, but are both fully clothed. I love Star Wars, and the lightsaber fights were good. It runs a bit long though at 2:20. A complicated plot, but the personal problems are at least easy to understand.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

The clones are AWSOME!!!!!

I loved the part when the battalion of clones backed up the jedis on the battlefield. I got goosebumps! Also, it's good that you could make more and more clones because you can more and more droids, too, so that wouldmake the Republic and the Separists even. Still, this movie was the awsomest movie I watched so far! I love Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written bymkv12162 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008

Worth Watching

There is one d-mn word in the movie when Obi-wan is talking to his friend but I could barely hear it. Some kissing between Anikan and the princess (woopdidoo) Worth renting.
Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Too Long

They needed to cut out some of the romance scenes that were shown back to back. 7+