All member reviews for Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Great action, intense mood, but romance may bore kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 1, 2014

not the best of the series but alright

Attack of the clones is the 2nd star wars in chronological order. it has the same scary images. A main character arm gets cut off and murders a tribe of monsters after they murder his mother.
Kid, 9 years old June 27, 2014

starreview

There are some people getting their arms cut off. And there is a part were a mom dies and it is emotional and it is a little gruesome and it shows that she's been tortured. if that's ok then is a great move.
Kid, 10 years old May 3, 2014

star wars 2

this star wars has the most action, but at the end there is some kissing
Teen, 14 years old Written byIsraelite October 9, 2013

A bit disappointing

This movie has its good points but overall it was quite disappointing. There are some good action sequences but it focuses on the relationship developing between Amidala and Skywalker. Language: None Sex/Nudity: Characters share several passionate kisses and romantic moments. Amidala's tight suit is torn during an action sequence, exposing her midriff. Positive Role Models: Skywalker is shown as an immature, childish and spoiled young man who constantly complains. Amidala is more of a role model as she is smart, practical, brave and diplomatic. Violence: Exciting speeder chase with some shooting; a character finds his mother just before her death; characters battle vicious creatures in an arena; Jedi and Sith battle each other in various instances. Little blood is shown.
Kid, 11 years old September 8, 2013

Best of the prequels

Best of the prequel series, though being a hardcore Star Wars fan, I prefer the original trilogy. The violence isn't so bad, however Shmi Skywalkers death is quite graphic.
Kid, 6 years old July 18, 2013

An Umer Made

It showed a womens butt in thhe backround
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2013

Awesome!

Judging by my screen name, Darth Vader jr, you should be able to tell that I love SW. I don't need to say anything about this film except WATCH IT!!
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2013

Attack of the Clones

This is a pretty good sw installment. It has a few positive role models like Obi-Wan. Anakin is a bad role model because he doesn't exactly respect the laws of his elders. Violence is fairly intense. An arm is amputated, a beheading, a merciless slaughtering, Anakin's mom is severely injured and dies in his arms, and there is just a lot of all around violence. There is more romance in this one then in the previous ones, Anakin and Padme share some kisses and playfully push each other and roll in the fields. Most of this will bore kids. Overall good sw movie, more romance than usual, and lots of fairly intense violence. I hope you enjoy this movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 11, 2013

Too much romance, but great acting.

This is a really good film. The voice actors did a great job with their voices. I also loved the graphics. The romance was too gross for me though.
Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2013

good movie

it was a fairly ok movie. the begging had a scary part that frightened my younger brother. it was pretty good though.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 29, 2013

Pretty good film. Kids will enjoy it if they get past the romance.

There is a lot of romance. I think the romance was unexpected, because everytime I watch a Star Wars movie, I don't excpect this much romance. Just like CSM says, the romance may bore kids. I thought this movie was great though. Even though there was too much romance. The graphics and action were both awesome.
Kid, 10 years old March 16, 2013

A good movie.

Good movie. It should be PG-13. In one scene hundreds of the Jedi are killed. Be careful when you are watching the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrrateddrama September 4, 2012

Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002)

Just as good as the first. Violence: a little stronger and more intense violence and action. A jedi cuts of his opponents head. Sex: more romance, and marraige talk.
Kid, 8 years old August 27, 2012

...

nothin' scary.nothin to bother me.shouldnt be a bother to 5 yr olds
Kid, 12 years old August 16, 2012

Better than episode 1

Not as good as the originals but I still liked it. The romance didn't didn't go past kissing and was better than episode 1.
Kid, 12 years old May 19, 2012

Okay, but could be better

It's the second worst movie in the Star Wars saga (the worst being The Phantom Menace) Too much love scenes made the whole thing boring, althought the rest of them are awesome. It's quite violent. There is that scene which Anakin goes killing the sandpeople, because he's full of anger. Not that ok for younglings ;)
Kid, 9 years old May 1, 2012

Not for kids but great!

Attack of the clones is the 2nd most intense in the series It is also pretty violent the part when the mom died is the By far worst part and will scare the crap out of young kids and when jango fett gets Padme and obi wan and annikin and they battle these monsters is also pretty intense but best star wars movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow April 23, 2012

The best in the prequel trilogy!

This was a minor improvement over The Phantom Menace, and I could easily call it my favorite Star Wars prequel. The action is much more combat-related than in The Phantom Menace, and it is also more violent and jarring, plus there is more language, like "d*mn" and "h*ll". But the tone is still calm enough for young kids. Also, one of the major characters, Jango Fett, is my all-time favorite Star Wars character. But the romantic relationship between Anakin and Padmé is rather boring and clumsily performed, as is the acting. On the other hand, some fans may find this more pleasing than the first prequel due to the fact that the annoying comic relief Jar Jar Binks rarely appears. It also provides a strikingly dedicated performance from Christopher Lee. A very good addition to the trilogy!
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar March 17, 2012

Too much Romance

Gosh. Some good moments but with all that romance it is hard to like this movie.
Kid, 8 years old March 16, 2012

Gorey,bloody,but good

Well,a boy is shot and killed and someone's Mom dies.Anakin gets angry and murders the people who killed her.Anakin's hand is chopped off,the same happens to Jango's head. Jango kills many,many people.So does Zam and Dooku.Blood is splattered from a main chacter's face.Blood and gore is very visible in this film.So expect lots of violince.On the other hand,there is swearing,they say f**k d**n a*s h**l and someone says there pi**ed out at another chacter bye!