All member reviews for Super Babies: Baby Geniuses 2

These babies need a time out.

Teen, 14 years old Written byjb223 September 10, 2013

Adult Written bycommon_sense_user_12 April 9, 2008

This movie is so cute!

How can anyone not like Superbabies? It's cute, funny, and has an interesting plot line. All my kids (even my 15 year old) have seen it, and they all love it. I would definately recommend this to anyone!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKrazyreviews June 26, 2014

People who like this may need mental help

I decided to watch this because I was bored. Then I was finished after the first 30 minutes. The movie wasn't very scary. The scariest thing is the fact that this movie was made. This is a total waste of $20,000,000. It wasn't violent or sexual or profane, there was one use of a cigar. But a baby tries stopping the guy from using it and then it becomes a fight of bad dialogue. The movie is racially stereotypical and dumb on so many levels. Please do yourself a good favour and stay away from this garbage. Freddy got fingered was better than this.
Kid, 12 years old August 29, 2013

WORST FILM EVER

skip. it is so bad, you can lose brain cells. not for kids, not for anybody.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTip yap July 17, 2013

I was ready to vomit

If you want your kid to like you don't show him this my aunt showed me it when I was young it took her lots of candies for me to like her again
Teen, 17 years old Written bySeb Mayers June 5, 2013

Awful Film.

Really stupid movie. Babies who fight of a German baby-hater, you call that family friendly material? WTF? Whoopee Goldberg is the only good actor in this big piece of crap. I can't believe this crappy movie was directed by the exactly same guy who made A Christmas Story, A Christmas Story was a classic.
Kid, 9 years old November 7, 2012

n/a

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 October 15, 2012

super babies baby geniuses 2

things drop out. This film turns out to be as incomprehensible as their mutterings, and if you feel the need to see something talk that shouldn't, rent Babe. Families can talk about whether or not they think media (like the bad TV programming in the show) affects them and if so, how.
Adult Written bymets86 June 15, 2012

worst film ever made

Kid, 11 years old January 16, 2012

Never watch this

Awful. Awful. All I can say. Awful. Awful. On the list of the worst films of all time.
Teen, 15 years old Written byBeyondBD April 6, 2011

One of should watch this...at all. It is one of the worst movies ever made, and the IMDB agrees with me, because this is #2 on the top 50 worst movies EVER made. Your life doesn't need this to go on. Please pick something else.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 March 13, 2011

Sucks.

This is, according to the IMDB, the worst movie of all time. i couldn't agree more. DO NOT WATCH THIS.
Kid, 10 years old October 5, 2010

i hate it.

To make me hate speech short: it's stupid. no one should watch it
Kid, 9 years old July 24, 2010

Do not lose your brain cells!

This is one movie I will never watch with all the bad reviews and brain-cell losing from people. Stay away...I'm pretty sure the MPAA lost some brain cells watching this! xD
Kid, 8 years old July 14, 2010

Big Waste Of Time...And Money

I hate it!!!!.DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF C'RAP
Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2010

Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2010

sucks

the wost dang movie ever it fails 100% of the way!!!!!!!!!
Parent of a 1 year old Written byMybabyiscute May 20, 2010
Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2010

A NC-17 movie, but full of babies and poop and Crappy effects

This is the worst film of all time. It's Stupid. It's bad. It's satanic. It's full of crappy effects. It's a dumb movie. I highly skip this title!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 4, 2010

i used to like it

i used to like this movie but now i just think it's downright bad! NO ONE SHOULD EVER WATCH IT!