All teen and kid member reviews for Super Babies: Baby Geniuses 2

Teen, 13 years old Written byKrazyreviews June 26, 2014

People who like this may need mental help

I decided to watch this because I was bored. Then I was finished after the first 30 minutes. The movie wasn't very scary. The scariest thing is the fact that this movie was made. This is a total waste of $20,000,000. It wasn't violent or sexual or profane, there was one use of a cigar. But a baby tries stopping the guy from using it and then it becomes a fight of bad dialogue. The movie is racially stereotypical and dumb on so many levels. Please do yourself a good favour and stay away from this garbage. Freddy got fingered was better than this.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySeb Mayers June 5, 2013

Awful Film.

Really stupid movie. Babies who fight of a German baby-hater, you call that family friendly material? WTF? Whoopee Goldberg is the only good actor in this big piece of crap. I can't believe this crappy movie was directed by the exactly same guy who made A Christmas Story, A Christmas Story was a classic.
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2009

What it has

This isn't for kids under 2
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byTip yap July 17, 2013

I was ready to vomit

If you want your kid to like you don't show him this my aunt showed me it when I was young it took her lots of candies for me to like her again
Kid, 9 years old November 7, 2012

n/a

Teen, 15 years old Written byBeyondBD April 6, 2011
One of should watch this...at all. It is one of the worst movies ever made, and the IMDB agrees with me, because this is #2 on the top 50 worst movies EVER made. Your life doesn't need this to go on. Please pick something else.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 March 13, 2011

Sucks.

This is, according to the IMDB, the worst movie of all time. i couldn't agree more. DO NOT WATCH THIS.
Kid, 10 years old October 5, 2010

i hate it.

To make me hate speech short: it's stupid. no one should watch it
Kid, 9 years old July 24, 2010

Do not lose your brain cells!

This is one movie I will never watch with all the bad reviews and brain-cell losing from people. Stay away...I'm pretty sure the MPAA lost some brain cells watching this! xD
Kid, 8 years old July 14, 2010

Big Waste Of Time...And Money

I hate it!!!!.DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF C'RAP
Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2010
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2010

sucks

the wost dang movie ever it fails 100% of the way!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2010

A NC-17 movie, but full of babies and poop and Crappy effects

This is the worst film of all time. It's Stupid. It's bad. It's satanic. It's full of crappy effects. It's a dumb movie. I highly skip this title!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 4, 2010

i used to like it

i used to like this movie but now i just think it's downright bad! NO ONE SHOULD EVER WATCH IT!
Teen, 16 years old Written byScrumdidilyumptious April 9, 2008

Beyond horrid

Recently renting this film for a baby-sitting job, I found I lost quite a few brain cells. This has to be the most horrid, no beyond horrid sequel ever made. A SEQUEL MADE TO A HORRID MOVIE! What a suprise. At least it kept the kids busy.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008