All teen and kid member reviews for Superman II

Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2014

Really?

They say words like a*s, b***h, and d**n. Also, Lois and Clark having sex? No thanks.
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2014

Gross

They went too far on Lois and Clark's relationship.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan September 30, 2014

Superman II movie review

"Superman II" reminds me of "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" and "The Dark Knight". Those two movies were movies that elevated the original in many ways. "Superman II" did the same. Many say that "Superman: The Movie" was better. I disagree." Superman II" had more emotion. Also, the movie's running time was perfect. "Superman: The Movie" was about a half hour too long. This movie had better pacing. In my opinion, the movie had better acting. The characters are better developed. Many parts of "Superman: The Movie" had some boring parts. This movie had about one or two. "Superman II" had a better plot, characters, and screenplay. I really like this movie and it is one of my favorite superhero movies of all time. There are some technical flaws, but I still recommend checking out "Superman II".
Teen, 13 years old Written byZoelopez August 10, 2013

Sequel better than first movie

This movie proves sequels don't always suck. The humour between Lex Luthor and General Zod is hilarious. It's also heart touching that Superman's willing to give up his powers for Louis Lane. It's funny when Superman loses his powers he goes to this dinner and gets beat up for the first time and then he comes back when he gets his powers again and he beats the guy again. However there is more violence in this one and bigger fights which means it's for nine years olds rather then seven years old. I love this movie so much.
Kid, 9 years old September 22, 2012

SUPERMAN 2

good sequel to superman is violent but pg is accurate
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 16, 2012

Soooo Good!

Better than the first. A lot more action
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011

2nd in the series, the 2nd best too

Epic superhero movie starring the great Christopher Reeve as the man of steel. It is a little bloody at one point and Zod is thrown into a coca cola sign. Superman is a good role model in this excellent sequel to the even greater predecessor.
Teen, 13 years old Written byquibble October 14, 2009

one of the best comic book movies of al time

awesome film one of the best sequells of all time a little bit of sex but a family classic
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008