All member reviews for S.W.A.T.

By-the-numbers explosion flick -- no surprises.

Adult Written bykellie_v April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byZara360 December 8, 2010

M for Mature Kids

I LOVE this movie!!! I watch a lot of crime show. and there is more gore in them then this. Though ther is some drinking, a woman is put back on her shirt Becase a doc. was making sure she had no broken bones. there is some language too. there is some fight with guns, a civilian gets shot in a cross fire. but over all it's a good movie. with team work, betrayals. My brother (10) enjoys watching it.
Adult Written byfritzsky April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byDerrickRose1 June 30, 2010

Amazing Movie

Great Movie i loved it. But it was very violent and there was a middle finger and three F-bombs. But Street (the main character) is a great leader.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 October 13, 2012

thrilling cop movie is violent, but ok for younger kids

this perfectly cast police thriller brings together many actors from many movies, and combines them into one big thrill ride for all people to enjoy. and that thrill ride is 2 hours of non-stop action and violence. this film is bloodless and is not graphic in any ways. there are plenty of shootouts and explosions, fist fights, and one suicide offscreen. the language just never stops streaming from characters mouths. multiple uses of s***, godda**, one F word, a** and more.
Teen, 14 years old Written byanders July 22, 2009

16 and up

It's ok for a 16 year old.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySophitsa July 14, 2016

Amazing!

I loved the movie. There were some bad words in it. I liked it because the trailer looked good and it has one of my favorite actors in it (Jeremy Renner). I liked the character he played, Gamble. I didn't like how he turned on his friend but he is a great actor! Overall I don't think anyone under the age of 15 should watch it.
Adult Written byUnknown Agent November 17, 2015

OK

Just OK. Very Strong Violence and Language.
Parent Written byMamaFour September 18, 2015

PG-13? Nope.

Not only is this movie extremely violent, but the constant swearing (and 1 F-bomb) and sexual references make it extremely disappointing. The SWAT training exercises were neat to see, but I wish I had not watched this with my 14-year old before previewing it. An R rating would have been much more appropriate.
Teen, 14 years old Written byU.S.MARINES21 June 15, 2014

S.W.A.T REVEIW

I think it's not for kids under the age of 13, because of its harsh language, and some sexual comments. Though it is a great movie and takes you in on the action of the S.W.A.T team, it's not meant for kids under 13.
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2013

Violent cop action flick is best for teens

7/10 stars. Pretty good. Lots of violence (no blood) and language including one f-word.
Teen, 16 years old Written byOfficial Critic April 22, 2013

S.W.A.T Review

Offers up the kind of pleasures that only a summer movie can: the cast is good-looking, the soundtrack is loud, the plot is pretty stupid. Overall, a thoroughly unremarkable police action movie.
Kid, 8 years old September 27, 2012

epic!

violent, strong, drug dealing, suidide but okay for mature grade threes and fours.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 March 25, 2012

swat is cool

really good movie lots of action and suspense find movie to enjoy
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2011
Kid, 9 years old April 19, 2011

9 year old's are welcome.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! Violence is not very graphic, accept a seen where a bad guy has blood dripping down his head before he shoot's himself, infrequent strong language and some sexual references (not too rude.)
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2009

not to violent

this movie is good violence isn't to graphic