NYC high schoolers saved by ballroom dancing.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 October 13, 2011

Take it baby

This is a superub film with great dancing and great actors that you make you dance at the end love it?
Kid, 12 years old February 28, 2010
Good movie for 11 year olds and over for it has a near-rape scene and some langauge
Kid, 10 years old August 4, 2009

AWSOME!

Great movie saw it when it came out
Teen, 14 years old Written byNonsensical April 9, 2008

so good

I Love this movie has a good story line but dance adds an added dimension to the story
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

I loved this it was great

This movie was very good. I loved it. I am 13 and it does deal with a lot of problems many teens face in the world. But the ballroom teacher helps them to see how to deal with their problems and to lead a better life. I would defently say that this was a great movie and a movie that you should see. It was great.

The best movie ever!

This is the best movie ever! In this movie, a real-life story teacher teaches ballroom dancing. Problem is, the kids are rebellious and it is hard to get them to learn. Swearing is frequent, but that is the only problem. Recommended to everyone.
Adult Written byRevolver147 April 9, 2008
Parent of a 1, 3, and 5 year old Written byrchris2000 April 9, 2008

Good Dancing scenes

Teen, 15 years old Written bybiovox14 December 14, 2016

Great movie funny, and overall great.

This is a great movie and inspite of some sensual dancing, the content wasn't that bad either:) Its heart warming, it'll make you smile, might even get a few laughs out of you. I highly advise that you watch this movie, and that inspite of an underdeveloped plot, the end saves it anyway.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Great Moves & Great Message

Loved It! What fun...we laughed, clapped, and groved throughout. My 14-year-old daughter, her 15-year-old friend, and I LOVED IT! Language was a problem for me with 3 GD's by one student.
Adult Written byEverydayJoe April 9, 2008

Loved it.

Great dance moves and a lot of positive perspectives about life. My wife and daughter loved it as much as I did.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Hmmm

Gret Move! I am 12 and I saw it. Then again Isee EVERYTHI(NG i want cause I dont have stupid 'rents.
Adult Written byjohnnydogmatic April 9, 2008

Anger leading to redemption

It was only half way through the movie that I remembered that these kids were actors - not real "rejects" in a hell of a NYC school. Despite their burned-out principal and hostility from other teachers, Antonio Banderas succeeds in turning these kids' lives around. Completely unsentimental and gritty - and amazing, amazing acting. To think that so many kids have lives like this with no hope offered. MUST SEE.
Teen, 16 years old Written byqueenrachie2 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

LOVED IT ! ! ! !

This was a very good movie I'm not being generous by giving its 5 star rating. But what brought the movie down was all the violance.