All member reviews for Take the Lead

Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 October 13, 2011

Take it baby

This is a superub film with great dancing and great actors that you make you dance at the end love it?
Kid, 12 years old February 28, 2010

Good movie for 11 year olds and over for it has a near-rape scene and some langauge
Kid, 10 years old August 4, 2009

AWSOME!

Great movie saw it when it came out
Teen, 14 years old Written byNonsensical April 9, 2008

so good

I Love this movie has a good story line but dance adds an added dimension to the story
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

I loved this it was great

This movie was very good. I loved it. I am 13 and it does deal with a lot of problems many teens face in the world. But the ballroom teacher helps them to see how to deal with their problems and to lead a better life. I would defently say that this was a great movie and a movie that you should see. It was great.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Hmmm

Gret Move! I am 12 and I saw it. Then again Isee EVERYTHI(NG i want cause I dont have stupid 'rents.
Teen, 16 years old Written byqueenrachie2 April 9, 2008

The best movie ever!

This is the best movie ever! In this movie, a real-life story teacher teaches ballroom dancing. Problem is, the kids are rebellious and it is hard to get them to learn. Swearing is frequent, but that is the only problem. Recommended to everyone.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

LOVED IT ! ! ! !

This was a very good movie I'm not being generous by giving its 5 star rating. But what brought the movie down was all the violance.