All member reviews for Tangled

Teen, 16 years old Written byGreenMaple January 23, 2012

Good story, but some questionable themes

Overall, "Tangled" is a very creative and often funny re-telling of the classic Rapunzel story, but it was surprisingly dark. Pros: Good messages about honesty and optimism, and an original idea for the story; Cons: Kind of dark and has some bad messages about relationships with parents and rebellion.
Kid, 12 years old January 18, 2012

Please.

Just watch it. Please.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLaLa567 January 2, 2012

GREAT!!

The "violence" didn't scare me or my sister at all. As for the villian, this is a typical disney villian. Shes no different then the others.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2012

The best

The best!!
Teen, 15 years old Written by99IsMyLuckyNumber December 29, 2011

My first serious review.

I am actually going to give a nice review to this one. You people are too tough on this movie. Flirting between Flynn (Eugene) and Rapunzel isn't really considered sexual content....plus most five year olds still believe in cooties, so they'll just be like "eww" and stuff. And so its okay D: :D Also, i think Mother is secretly a goose farmer :O)
Teen, 13 years old Written byBooks rule December 29, 2011

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

This twist on Rapunzel is hilarious! It's not very violent, but one person is stabbed and you do see blood. I was a little disappointed because some of the funny stuff in the trailer wasn't in the movie. Other than that I thought it was really funny and sweet.
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2011

leap frog

i really don't see this movie before i was 8 yrs. old and now i see now the story of tangled with rapunzel
Teen, 15 years old Written byektas December 15, 2011

nonsense for teens

its a very kidish movie and 12 up age kids will hate this movie and 10 below kids will love it i think so but i am not sure
Kid, 8 years old November 15, 2011

Tangled

It's perfect
Teen, 14 years old Written byChocolate9239 November 13, 2011

AWESOME!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!! SUCH A WONDERFUL FILM!! Great music, positive message, wonderful graphics and wonderful charactors. A++.
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2011

Tangled Totally ROCKS!

This is a really fun, creative new Disney movie. It's not like the perfect movie for all ages though, it's a bit scarier for the average Disney Princess movie. There is a tiny bit of blood during one scene, and "Mother Gothel" can be a bit scary at first in a few parts, but not a real problem. This movie is really cute, and is perfect for like mature 6 year olds and up. I am a tween and my friends and I really like it, so anyone could. :)
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2011

What to expect

this is rated PG for language, but there are no curses in this movie. I saw it and there's absolutely nothing wrong with this:)
Teen, 13 years old Written byDMfanCassy November 1, 2011

Realllyyy GOOODD!!!!!

I watched this with my little siblings tonight.... This was a realllyyy good movie! It's a much like most films like this! I liked it that they taught children that dreams DO come true! And how inportant it is to keep a promis!!! Watch it, Ok? :)
Kid, 12 years old November 1, 2011

amazing

it is the funniest and the best film in the world :)
Kid, 12 years old October 28, 2011

Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2011

best ever

i think it is funny and could be for kids and adults to get there funny bone happy its like the folk raponzel but better and funnyer thank you
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny September 19, 2011

Brilliant!!! :D

This wasn't any Toy Story or anything, but it was still VERY good! The CGI was brilliant. In fact, it's the best version of Rapunzel I've seen. Not to mention, it isn't just called "Rapunzel", it has a unique name, "Tangled". Rapunzel is brave and courageous. The violence is what you'd expect to see in a PG-rated movie. The musical scenes were hilarious. The villains are defeated. Really nice!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysusieboo September 19, 2011

Oh, quit whining!

This is a GREAT movie. The characters are believable, the soundtrack is amazing, the messages are positive, and it looks amazing. To the person complaining about how it shows that your parents are bad and trying to keep you from having fun: HELLO. RAPUNZEL WAS LOCKED IN A TOWER AND WASN'T ALLOWED TO LEAVE. I'd wanna get out of there, too!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 September 9, 2011

Really Good!

I finally got to see this movie on Starz and I thought it was pretty good. It has a couple of scenes that might be a bit intense for little kids, but nothing too bad. Good for kids 6+ Violence: Some mildly violent fight scenes and chases and some scary scenes Sex: Some mild flirting, hand holding, and kissing. Drinking: A restaurant scene shows some thugs that act "drunk", but most young kids won't notice.
Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2011