All member reviews for Tangled

Kid, 12 years old May 3, 2011

Impressive

See Disney? STICK TO CLASSICS BECAUSE YOURE AWESOME AT IT!!! I thought that this movie was going to be like a little girl movie, but when I saw this with my friends, we all loved it and didn't think it was babyish at all. Sad to hear this is their last princess movie for awhile.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 24, 2011

Great Kids Movie

Although the violence and blood might scare young children, it is a great kids movie.
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2011

Great kids movie

SUPER CUTE MOVIE! It was funny at sometimes and it was really good. I don't think there is anything that is bad in it. A great kids movie and everyone should see it!
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2011

Amazing Role Models

I think Rapunzel is an amazing role model for kids all ages. She brings out the good things in everyone, and shows how good things come to nice people.
Kid, 10 years old April 18, 2011

Good for any age

Good for any age
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmmaLu April 16, 2011

I love it! I think it is a great movie!!
Kid, 9 years old April 12, 2011

nice movie.
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011

Good movie with wonderful theme..whoever hasn't seen it ought to see it.

Good movie based on Rapunzel, but this time, the princess rescues the price instead of it being the other way round! Shows positive messages and positive attitudes, and is very adventurous.
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2011

nearly any age

fun to watch but could be sacary becase Flinn and Rapunzel almost drown
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2011

All Ages will LOve this Movie

Love this movie and Im eleven years old, my friends were like u saw that and I said duh and it was great. Its not just foryounger people.
Kid, 11 years old April 5, 2011

Mother Gothel is SCARY

Mother Gothel is scary!! Might freak out kids younger than 6. Rapunzel is great, no dumb fake-sounding Cinderella songs for her!
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2011

I love it even though I am almost 13. Funny and very good mesages.
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2011

feisty and funny disny film is actully quite good

Belive it or not but i actully liked this movie.I wouldnt recommend it to younger kids as thre are kidnappings,knives,deaths oh and flynn does die but a magic tear brings him back to life which is scary.rapunzal is a great role modle and she was not the spoiled brat i expected.humor isnt just mindlass pratfalls and potty humor and maximuis the police horse is disnys best creation yet!the 3d is absoulotely stunning but the only bad bit was the pace which sagged a bit
Teen, 16 years old Written byAshinthehouse April 2, 2011

Little kids will love it

I love this movie I saw the previews and thought it was gotta be stupid it wasn't I liked it alot and nothing bad in this movie it's perfect for all kids
Teen, 14 years old Written bytheflickchick March 29, 2011

A review

It was pretty good for kids around 8-10. I don't recommend it for kids younger than 8, they might find it a little bit too scary and violent, and it don't recommend it to anyone older than 10, it will be boring. I personally found some parts interesting but it was a little confusing. Overall : Good for kids 8-10, not good for people over 11 or kids under 8, a little bit confusing, some parts are good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp March 28, 2011

too much cleavage.

Surprising amount of sensuality. I have NEVER in my life seen a cartoon with so much heavy cleavage. All the female characters have a significantly noticeable amount of heavy cleavage. Not appropriate for little kids. Some scary stuff too
Teen, 15 years old Written byMissE1000 March 26, 2011

I hate to do this, but you've forced my hand. Here comes the smolder.

I love this movie. I grew up in the Disney Princess generation, (I had six costumes growing up and I went to Disney World on vacation all the time. Actually, I've never grown out of that, I've been on thirty six trips there to date) and I was so happy after the Princess and the Frog came out and they returned with the princesses. I went with my cousin to see this since I really wanted to see it in theaters, and I absolutely loved it! There's some sword fighting, which is why it's rated PG, but I honestly see nothing wrong with it. The mother character is not really her mother, so watch out if you've got adopted kids, but overall, it's fine. I loved it!
Kid, 10 years old March 24, 2011

Ummmmm

It was ok.....
Teen, 15 years old Written byTacoBall March 22, 2011

Thoroughly enjoyable for kids and adults, few creepy parts

The animation is amazing in Tangled, and I love how the characters (Rapunzel) defy stereotypes. The story moves quickly and there are many funny as well as suspenseful parts. Overall an exciting adventure for families, with a catchy and memorable soundtrack that my sisters (6 and 11) are still singing months after we watched it. There are some creepy parts with Mother Gothel that might be too scary for very young kids (especially the scene near the end when the glass breaks and Mother Gothel disappears), and Rapunzel and Flint almost drown, but then again there are creepy witch characters in all the princess movies, so not a huge concern.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykatybugp March 20, 2011

I'm13 and I LOVED it! My 4 year old sister loved it, even my dad in his early 30's really liked it. Best movie EVER!