All member reviews for Texas Chainsaw 3D

Teen, 16 years old Written bycoolj825 January 12, 2013

gorey horror flick for horror junkeys

this might be the most gorey movie i have scene. This movie has a decent plot but you cant even think about the plot with all of the intence slow killing. If you are a fan of horror movies and can stomach intence gore i recomend this movies for you.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTeenMovieExpert January 6, 2013

Texas Chainsaw 3D: Decent

I thought it was a very good movie, but the characters are a bit shallow. The story is a bit bad, but it is very entertaining and full of scary moments. During the movie, there are many frightening moments and very grotesque scenes. There is some smoking in the movie. Language is an issue, but there is not as much as the rating would suggest. I would personally recommend it, but it is not for everyone.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCole9678 January 8, 2013

Texas Chainsaw 3D...no massacre about it

Well, it's a maniac with a chainsaw. And it's rated R. DUH THERE'S GOING TO BE VIOLENCE AND SWEARING! Just not as much as I expected though. There's REALLY only 3 gory/scarring scenes, and they're kinda brief. Other thing to worry about is this one scene where a couple goes out into a barn to have s3x, and though they don't show them doing anything, it DOES show the girl in her unders. And later the main character's shirt is unbuttoned and open, and once again, you don't see her FULL bre@sts, but you see like a fourth. And that's more than enough if you ask me. Other than that, the movie brings back what the 80's started...SUSPENSE. I have not scene a suspenseful movie since Paranormal Activity. THis isn't the BEST movie around, but it's definitely not the WORST and not a waste of money. (OH! and i forgot to mention, the movie is WAY more fun in 3D. so...you should do that)
Teen, 15 years old Written byGSP January 17, 2013

Direct sequel to Tobe Hoopers original is very gory.

I personally thought that this movie was AMAZING! The only issue that really stands here is the sexual content that the MPAA does not give. The blood & gore might disturb some viewers, alongside some jumpscares. The language is somewhat constant and may prove as an issue. Honestly, other than this film being extremely predictable and some unwanted dialogue, this movie is very entertaining.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus January 14, 2013

Terrible.

This movie is crap. Do not waste 14 dollars for a movie ticket. I can not think of 1 good thing to say about this movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byshrekmaster January 7, 2013

Texas Chainsaws The Competion

This movie was NOT WHAT I EXPECTED!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirectioner23 February 10, 2013

Fun but plotless

I actually did like this movie but it has almost no plot. Its just mindless blood and gore. Although I enjoy movies like this occasionally, I usually like a little substance. This movie had little to no substance. I did enjoy the mindless killing though. People are pushed into meat grinders, killed with meat hooks, strangled, slaughtered and everything else. Heather's boyfriend is cheating on her with her best friend and it shows them about to have sex. There was some strong language throughout the movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byConor Coyle April 28, 2013

Best Texas Chainsaw Yet!!!!

I love the Texas Chainsaw series, so you'll then know that I loved this one. Though I didn't really find that violent. I love the idea of a chainsaw wielding man is part of the reward (see plot), jump scares are quite good though I wasn't really that scared of them, but their still enjoyable. I found some scenes exciting e.g. Heather hides in a coffin and Leatherface saws through it. The characters can be quite dumb, e.g. Heather kept yelling to Ryan "Ryan, slow down the gate needs to open!" (it opens automatically), but Ryan keeps driving and runs in the gate and then the car stops. Overall I made the movie excellent I would take a look at the trailer and maybe a few clips before you decide to watch it. I watched it on the Internet, so you can probably do that.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThe Movie Watcher May 28, 2013

Texas Chainsaw (2013)

This movie is in some point extreme for those who get easily disturbed. there are characters' body parts cutted off, and also, excesive blood and violence. At the end, Texas Chainsaw teaches that no matter what, your family, will always be your family.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhansel23 May 8, 2013

cool

im 11 and i went to watch thise in the theter and it was awsome it was my firt r rated movie in the fiter and i loved it the vilonce and the gore is verry graphic sex you see a girl in her brar and nickers and lots of swering and smoking
Teen, 14 years old Written byHaitham Bayazeed April 29, 2013

HB Review: Texas Chainsaw 3D

This movie has no plot, it is pointless, but the 3D is fun and the movie has a lot of jump scares, which makes it great, but still, almost all this kind of horror movies are pointless, you just come to see people slaughtered and murdered brutally, that's all what Texas Chainsaw has, but guarantees a good time.
Kid, 8 years old February 27, 2013

Not for kids

Very scary and bloody for 17 and up only. It is definitely not for kids though. I haven't seen the movie but I know a lot about it though.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypaul334 February 21, 2015

Underrated comedy classic!

This movie is about the Texas family, and their favorite chainsaw. When the chainsaw contracts MRSA, the whole texas family comes to his side to say goodbye. A touching, emotional drama for everyone.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfoxlover14 January 9, 2015

Stronger Entry in Texas Chainsaw Series

Texas Chainsaw is about a girl, Heather (Alexandra Daddario), who inherits a house from her aunt, and, as you probably guessed, Leatherface is living in the basement. I like some of the Texas Chainsaw movies. The original and The Beginning are good. I didn't really like the remake. This is a great entry to the series, featuring a recap of the first movie, actors from the first one, and really awesome scenes of violence. Alexandra Daddario did an amazing job in this movie, and the rest are very good for unknown actors. The plot is great, although I will admit the characters are very dumb, the movie is both violent and entertaining. Violence is graphic, and is shown throughout, language is strong and fairly constant. (around 20-25 f words, and 1 c word), drinking and smoking are shown briefly, but won't be a very big issue, and there are a few scenes with mild sexual content (one part of a breast with no nipples shown is seen, but is not sexual by any means). This movie could be viewed by age 15 who can handle violence, but is probably best saved for age 16. Overall, Texas Chainsaw is a graphic, but entertaining movie, if you can get over a few goofs.
Kid, 10 years old October 15, 2014

Nope. sex and violence falling from the sky

Good movie. sex is a bit iffy and the violence is severe. Recommended for 15 or more...
Teen, 14 years old Written byDorotea Dukovac August 19, 2014

Texas Chainsaw

It is just little scary. And... it has a stupid end.
Teen, 17 years old Written byIlovemovies❤️❤️❤️ July 29, 2014

Is "Texas Chainsaw 3D" for kids?

"Texas chainsaw" is very bloody and gory and may be disturbing for children under 15. There is no surprise that language is in this movie. Language includes "f--k", "p---y", "s--t", "s----y", "bitch", etc. Sex is not common in this movie but their are a couple of scenes. In the beginning, the main character is attempting to make love with her boyfriend "trey songz" but they only get to him licking her neck when something interrupts them. (No actual sex happens, but they do kiss briefly and it's pretty clear what they would do next). In a grocery store, the main characters friend decides to talk about seducing the same man and grabs his penis (everyone is fully clothed and no nudity is shown). Same young woman takes off her clothes in front of same man and reveals her bare bottom with thong on, bare thighs, bare back, bare front thighs, bare legs bare stomach, and bare chest (with brawl on). No sex happens but it's obvious to know what their about to go for. Violence is over the top gruesome, bloody, gory, disturbing, creative, etc. Images are to much to handle and would give anyone nightmares. Kills are gruesome and bloody and has a lot of body parts ripping. Weapons include chainsaw, hammer, axe, gun, knife, other tools, etc.
Kid, 10 years old May 3, 2014

It's really good

There is some innapropriate stuff no nudity and quite some violence
Teen, 13 years old Written byHorrorlover1213 January 4, 2014

Blood blood and more blood.

STUPID!!!! Seriously this is just a gore fest. There is so much gore it looks extremely fake. It's not even realistic the gore. It's not really guts just a TON of blood. It's a terrible movie with a stupid story line. Go ahead if your torture and gore junkie. If you like real horror movies pass on this one
Teen, 14 years old Written byMoviegoer14 November 9, 2013

Moviegoer14: Texas Chainsaw 3D

Texas Chainsaw 3D is so bad that it is fun. But still it is stupid and dumb. A bad movie.