All teen and kid member reviews for The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

Teen, 14 years old Written bywicked_njo July 17, 2014

Hilarious!

I saw it when I was 10 because the cover made me laugh. Though I didn't get most jokes, looking back, it really isn't for anyone at ALL under 12. Sooooommmee mature 12 and 13 year olds can handle it and most 14 year olds can. But its really funny and a great movie for older teens and adults.
Teen, 17 years old Written byhamstergurl09 July 6, 2011

Brilliant Movie;Not For Kids

This is a great movie! It's absolutely hilarious and has positive messages. There are ton of funny and quoteable lines. The acting is superb. I felt like I knew these characters in real life, and really cared about them. I was on the edge of my seat the entire movie; I really wanted to find out what happened next. I just saw this movie and I'm 14 (I know my profile says 17, that was a mistake). Words of warning: there is constant swearing. The characters encounter a lot of homophobia, but deal with it. For example, somebody spraypaints "AIDS f***ers go home!" on their bus, so they paint over it. There's one scene where men are threatening one of the drag queens, and the transsexual fights one of the men, which causes the others to disperse. There is also a scene where a woman shoots ping pong balls out of her...um...well, you know, but it only shows the audience's reactions. Overall, fantastic movie, but not for children.