All member reviews for The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle

Kids will enjoy it, even if the jokes escape them.

Adult Written byTony632 April 9, 2012

pointless cartoon adaptation

Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 8, 2011

Mouse and Squirrel

A really fuNNy film!!! Robert De Niro and Jason Alexander were awesome while the girl wasn't that cool. There's some cartoonish violence.
Adult Written byfonzieg April 4, 2015

Fun little adventure for kids and their families!

As a wise man once said, it's funny for kids, and funny for adults too! Roger Ebert was right, this is a funny film for kids and adults!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 May 11, 2011

Classic Cartoon Comes To The Big Screen.

Rocky and Bullwinkle as they did in the classic series do their best to be as kind and happy as they can. As always they're willing to help anyone in need. Karen learns that it's not so bad to be kid at heart. A scene where Rocky and other viewers are turned into brainless zombies by watching boring television (not dead just mindless) is intense. Also Fearless Leader turns Karen and Rocky into vegetables. A cartoon weasel is vaporized (much more mild them Doom dipping the shoe)
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe September 14, 2010
while i love the cartoon, the live action movie didn't impress me. it's a cute movie and many kinds will find it comical, but the cartoon is the true gem.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySgt-Samson August 14, 2010
The cartoon was great but a live-action movie adaptation of Rocky & Bullwinkle is a hit and mess for older audiences.
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written bynduns April 9, 2008

First I have a question

What is with the hate this movie receives? So many people hated this, but I thought it was great because it did what any old Rocky and Bullwinkle show would have, it made me laugh and made fun of itself. Overall, it's a good movie, not great, but I enjoyed it.