All teen and kid member reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man

Kid, 12 years old May 1, 2013

the amazing spiderman

it had scenes in it wear there will be fighting but the movie is not all that bad and some language
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2013

Amazing spidey

Good , but violent.
Kid, 9 years old March 21, 2013

Amazing Spider-Man

This movie is rated pg-13 for a couple of simple reasons violence is quite Strong mostly coming from a giant lizard and a thief killer.It includes the Lizard strangling Spider-Man and hurting him several times.The lizard also Rots a bunch of policemen's faces.Also the lizard kills the main policeman By sticking his sharp claws right through the cops stomach.And now for The killer and thief he by accident kills uncle Ben by shooting him and you See uncle Ben lying dead on the floor with all blood from his waist up to His chest and Peter screams in a croaky voice wich is likely to be disturbing For younger viewers. Language is infrequent but moderate with uses of H_ _l and d_ _n. also sex is quite suggestive with allot of passionate kissing Also near the begging flash holds a student upside down and asks Peter to Shoot the picture and because Peter refused flash decided to torture him
Kid, 10 years old March 12, 2013

cool movie

i think this is a great movie for everyone its pretty great
Teen, 15 years old Written bylucyandcleo March 6, 2013

BETTER than old one..

WOOWOOWOWOWO! This is "Amazing"! This is the best marvel movie I ever seen! I laughed and cried! It is violence but not so much blood showing. There are kissing one guy without shirt and a girl kissing. I LOVE Andrew (Peter Parker)!
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2013

Your friendly neighbour Spider-Man is back!

Awesome film! This film is really good and is fine for a kid to watch.
Kid, 9 years old February 3, 2013

Really Good!

Some violence: shooting, one stabbing. Movie is very entertaining and intense. Good storyline. Little kids will probably be scared. Overall, very good movie! 9+
Kid, 12 years old February 3, 2013

Spiderman reboot

As for why they made a reboot I am not sure as Spiderman 3 was fantastic, but as for the reboot there is lots of coming book violence but the new Peter Parker is a very positive role model for young kids.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhappyginger January 19, 2013

Same Story, Still Good

It's the same Spider-Man story with a different twist. Peter's girlfriend's father is a police chief, and the villain is Peter's mentor. I enjoyed it even more than the first; Andrew Garfield is cute and dorky, and his girlfriend, Emma Stone, plays your not-so-typical blonde. Overall, charming and a must-see for Marvel nerds.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysam varma January 19, 2013

for the fans

not as amazing as it looks but really promising for spidey fans like me!
Kid, 8 years old December 31, 2012

fine

A lot of action
Kid, 9 years old December 31, 2012

Good

Good movie. There is sex. With kids under the age of 10 fast forward the lizard. Is a little scary when swat police dies by lizard sticking his hand through him. Lots of blood. Very sad for little kids when "Uncle Ben" dies.
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2012

This movie isn't that bad for young audiences

I'm 11 and I think it is an enjoyable action-packed movie that's great if you are into that genre, but may be too violent for probably 9 and under. I watched it with my 9-year old cousin a few days ago, at times he would be frightened. The romance isn't that bad, only a few romantic kisses flirting. The language isn't too bad, but beware that language used is as such: a*s, d*mn etc. Peter is a good role model for kids, a typical smart boy who's been bullied that is trying to do good for others.
Teen, 13 years old Written byderpcakes45 December 29, 2012

Cool remake not as good as original

This was by no means better than the original but it was a pretty good movie. There really wasn't much bad content in it. Peter was a really good role model he just wanted to help people. It was a little violent though like when uncle Ben was shot.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJacob Haimovitz December 28, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man is an Action-packed series reboot has lots to offer Spidey fans.

The Amazing Spider-Man is a thrill ride that teen fans will love. The Amazing Spider-Man is age-appropriate for kids ages 12 and up. I love The Amazing Spider-Man, The Spider-Man Trilogy and The Avengers. I love Andrew Garfield. The Amazing Spider-Man has a lot of action violence, but it doesn't have too much gore in it.
Kid, 10 years old December 18, 2012

Awesome!

This movie is great, but what's with the skateboarding in the school? Is that your rebellious thing? Some scenes seems like all Peter wants to do is make out with Gwen. People thought it was weird when he shattered the glass and bent the football goal, and jumped on the pole in the subway, but then acted liked it was normal. Also, I get why that guy started attack Peter because that was probably his girlfriend who's blouse got accidentally taken off by Peter revavling her bra, but for some reason else started attacking him. Garfield also seemed to nod a lot. I don't know if like the first spiderman movies, or this one.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu December 12, 2012

Really good film

This is a great addition to spidey movies, it is funny, clever, and not that bad with language.
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 6, 2012

"Spider Man" reboot is on par with "Spider Man 2"...take the first part of the title into consideration

This movie was really entertaining. Marvel is really impressing me this year with this, "The Avengers", and "Ghost Rider 2" (I don't know if "Ghost Rider 2" is considered a Marvel movie but just go with it). At first when this was announced I kinda got a what the fudge feeling but then when the first trailer premiered I understood. The action was great, the writing was really good, and while it does have it's fair share of awesome action it's not too overblown. The acting is also really good. Andrew Garfield gives a really good portrayal of Spider Man and while the character does have his flaws that doesn't make him a bad person, Emma Stone was great and very beautiful as Gwen Stacy and A LOT more likeable than Mary Jane Watson in the last three films. Also it would be unfair if I didn't give props to all the other great performances including Martin Sheen, Dennis Leary, Sally Field, and Rhys Ifans who was really good as the villian (the lizard). This movie also has probably the best Stan Lee cameo in the history of Marvel movies. Overall, this is a really good superhero movie and I definitely recommend it. 8+
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Cheap Seats November 23, 2012

His Past Was Kept From Him. His Search For Answers Has Just Begun.

The Amazing Spider-Man features some top notch acting from Emma Stone and Rhys Ifans but Andrew Garfield bugs me. The script is not very good, but the special effects are well done. Disappointing and doesn't measure up to the original films. I would give it three stars but it just didn't deserve it. Involves some violence. C.
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2012

Very good

Most people think that this is an unnecessary sequel but it's really good. Dr. Connors/The lizard will scare young children. Peter and Gwen kiss a few times. Peter is shown bloody and gets shot in the leg at one point. I was a bit upset because Peter was never told "With great power comes great responsibility"