All member reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man

Teen, 13 years old Written byderpcakes45 December 29, 2012

Cool remake not as good as original

This was by no means better than the original but it was a pretty good movie. There really wasn't much bad content in it. Peter was a really good role model he just wanted to help people. It was a little violent though like when uncle Ben was shot.
Kid, 10 years old December 18, 2012

Awesome!

This movie is great, but what's with the skateboarding in the school? Is that your rebellious thing? Some scenes seems like all Peter wants to do is make out with Gwen. People thought it was weird when he shattered the glass and bent the football goal, and jumped on the pole in the subway, but then acted liked it was normal. Also, I get why that guy started attack Peter because that was probably his girlfriend who's blouse got accidentally taken off by Peter revavling her bra, but for some reason else started attacking him. Garfield also seemed to nod a lot. I don't know if like the first spiderman movies, or this one.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu December 12, 2012

Really good film

This is a great addition to spidey movies, it is funny, clever, and not that bad with language.
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 6, 2012

"Spider Man" reboot is on par with "Spider Man 2"...take the first part of the title into consideration

This movie was really entertaining. Marvel is really impressing me this year with this, "The Avengers", and "Ghost Rider 2" (I don't know if "Ghost Rider 2" is considered a Marvel movie but just go with it). At first when this was announced I kinda got a what the fudge feeling but then when the first trailer premiered I understood. The action was great, the writing was really good, and while it does have it's fair share of awesome action it's not too overblown. The acting is also really good. Andrew Garfield gives a really good portrayal of Spider Man and while the character does have his flaws that doesn't make him a bad person, Emma Stone was great and very beautiful as Gwen Stacy and A LOT more likeable than Mary Jane Watson in the last three films. Also it would be unfair if I didn't give props to all the other great performances including Martin Sheen, Dennis Leary, Sally Field, and Rhys Ifans who was really good as the villian (the lizard). This movie also has probably the best Stan Lee cameo in the history of Marvel movies. Overall, this is a really good superhero movie and I definitely recommend it. 8+
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Cheap Seats November 23, 2012

His Past Was Kept From Him. His Search For Answers Has Just Begun.

The Amazing Spider-Man features some top notch acting from Emma Stone and Rhys Ifans but Andrew Garfield bugs me. The script is not very good, but the special effects are well done. Disappointing and doesn't measure up to the original films. I would give it three stars but it just didn't deserve it. Involves some violence. C.
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2012

Very good

Most people think that this is an unnecessary sequel but it's really good. Dr. Connors/The lizard will scare young children. Peter and Gwen kiss a few times. Peter is shown bloody and gets shot in the leg at one point. I was a bit upset because Peter was never told "With great power comes great responsibility"
Kid, 10 years old November 8, 2012

This is my second favorite movie.

I am 10 years old and my favorite movie is "star wars episode 1: the phantom menace" but this movie is easily second. This movie inspired me to wright some Spider-man books. But If you are under the age of 10 you might get very scared by the giant lizard monster thingy.
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2012

Spideeee!

I watched this movie and I thought it was very good. This was the the first time I've ever seen a Spiderman movie and I was impressed. The violence is mediocre and I think kids could watch with the yes of there parents. In the beginning Peter gets bit by the spider, which re-tells the story.
Teen, 14 years old Written byArtpigandtad October 5, 2012

Does whatever a Spider-man does

New Spiderman is a lot of fun. It has great characters and great character moments, but, there are problems. The Lizard is not a great Bad guy and the action scenes (although are really good) are not as polished as other movies. But, The Amazing Spiderman is a lot of fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written by64 September 30, 2012

The amazing spiderman

Great movie. My rating: PG-13 for Violence, Mild Language, Sexual content, and Drinking.
Teen, 16 years old Written byNot rated September 23, 2012

Good movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviedudde18 September 13, 2012

TAS-M

Really good reboot has hugely entertaining action with funny jokes.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySB-12 September 11, 2012

Best movie ever
Teen, 13 years old Written byNThomas13 September 2, 2012

Spidey!!!

This is an AWESOME movie! The perfect mix of sci-fi and action make it a great superhero movie. The usual action violence including SOME blood, and the Lizard character can be frightening. As far as sexuality goes, there's some making out between an unmarried couple when there alone. Language is not that bad. Great acting! (Also, be sure to stay til' mid credits for a cliffhanging scene you don't want to miss!)
Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man

a great movie, at times you jump out of your seat but is not frightning, kissing but thats nothing you should worry about
Teen, 13 years old Written byZach the movie man August 16, 2012

Nothing really wrong with this movie

This movie is one of the best Spider-man movie ever I really thought they did a good job but at the end it didn't make a lot of well sense. In this movie when Spider-man gets hit and it really hurts him unlike some of the spider-man movie. Another thing is that there was really nothing bad in it but a little language.
Kid, 12 years old August 15, 2012

Best reboot ever

This was better than the others
Teen, 13 years old Written byfireball5227 August 13, 2012

Amazing Spider-man is Amazing

Great movie, lots of realistic features that the original trilogy didn't include. Thumbs up for the new spidey.
Teen, 17 years old Written byWwerobert1995 August 12, 2012

Best reboot ever

I like the new spiderman better
Kid, 12 years old August 9, 2012

This Spiderman is truly AMAZING!

Personally i LOVED the movie i think Andrew Garfield is a WAY better (and a SO MUCH cuter) spiderman! i thought Emma Stone was OK but she was better in The Help.