All member reviews for The Avengers

Teen, 15 years old Written byKelpsy October 11, 2012

Great Movie!

I had been waiting for a long time to watch this movie and it did not disappoint! There is quite a bit of violence, but nothing very gory. Some language here and there, not too bad though. The story line was great and interesting. Definitely a movie worth seeing. Depending on your child, you may or may not want younger kids to see this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFilmFanJ October 8, 2012

The Avengers review

I am not a fan of the Avengers comics, so i wasn't as excited to see it as most other people. Nor did I like it as much either. It is every funny and entertaining, but it is really nothing deeper than that. It is a well done and fun movie and a chance to see the Avengers characters brought to life on film. If you are looking for something more than that in a comic book film, I would recommend the Christopher Nolan Batman movies or V For Vendetta. I really liked though and highly recommend it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byShadowKlaw October 4, 2012

Watch It!!!!!!

Best Marvel movie yet. Great film for the entire family you can be sure both the kids and adults will love it. It is very violent but not gory. It is a much better influence for kids than most of the cartoons that come on todays tv
Teen, 13 years old Written byJett0001 October 4, 2012

Excellent and even Hilarious at times

Kid, 11 years old October 3, 2012

My Favorite Superhero Movie (So Far)

I saw this movie in the theater and I really liked it. There were a few bad words and a huge battle at the end. It was funny in some parts, and it's my favorite superheroe movie. It also teaches a good lesson about teamwork.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristopherGraham September 30, 2012

Marvel's The Avengers Review

I thought this movie was the best superhero movie I have ever seen in my entire life for many reasons! It has a perfect storyline, it has a very good cast, it is one of the most highest box office grossing movies of all time, and it is a greta movie for all Marvel fans to see. This movie is not yet right for little kids but for older kids, they will love this movie to death! Enjoy Marvel's The Avengers my friends!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie loving teen September 30, 2012

Good kid friendly superhero movie.

This movie is a little intense but no real bad stuff in it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAazi September 29, 2012

Kids will definitely enjoy it!

Its an epic movie. There is only one kissing scene and its violent but no problem. Kids will enjoy alot. That my PROMISE!
Teen, 17 years old Written bylooneyman September 28, 2012

Avengers is fun for older kids

This one of the best comic book adaptations this year. that said its nothing more then a big fun ride. just action violence with a little bit of swearing, should be fine for tweens and teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byprincesslily September 27, 2012

avengers

i really like it it's full of action! it also really shows how teamwork is important i would recommend it to all my friends, i would not let kids under 11 watch it because it has intense violence, swearing, and "kissing"
Teen, 13 years old Written byxFlawless September 26, 2012

Age 8+

I think that this movie is great.. Seriously, kids that are 8+ can watch it
Teen, 13 years old Written byAwanaquizchamp September 26, 2012

Really good! Loved it

Small amount of language... Great movie!!!! My 2 year old sister and 4 year old brother loved it! And we saw it at the drive in.... Much scarier then a regular theater.... I think it was better then brave which was playing right before the avengers.... Definetly really awesome! Don't know why people e saying its violent... It's just got some super cool flips jumps and a couple exPlosions here and there... Nothing extreme!
Kid, 8 years old September 24, 2012

Avengers Assemble!

The Avengers is so cool, some scenes are very harsh with SMASHING and there is some blood but not much. Hulk grabs Loki in one scene and smashes him on the ground back and forth back and forth. But its an awsome flim. There is some mild profanity once in a while but thats it. But it is fine for kids because its based on cartoon characters from the marvel comic series so i think its appropriate for 9 and up.
Teen, 16 years old Written byNot rated September 24, 2012

The avengers

I saw that in the theaters with my dad.
Teen, 16 years old Written byijustreviewstuff September 21, 2012

cool

i know lots of kids saw this i saw this it WAS AWESOME but some sexual themes,drniking, and over the top cussing
Kid, 8 years old September 16, 2012

Great Movie

amazing.but there were REALLY freaky aliens,and a bunch of violence,but awesome.best movie ever.the worst part was when Loki stabs a man and he bleeds to death...whatevs :P.amazing action.and some parts were really funny.must see for 10+
Teen, 13 years old Written bygoodreviews101 September 16, 2012

The best movie ever!

I loved this movie! I saw it and it is now my favorite movie. I was a little bit suprised about how much violence there was, but it wasn't that bad. Appropriate for 13 and up for sure, 11 or 12 is okay if you are mature when it comes to violence, and if you are 9 or 10, maybe you can see it , but maybe you should wait a year or so.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydiamondthunder September 13, 2012

Avengers

One of the best movies of recent years. It's a lot of fun and manages to keep a balance between cool action scenes and great character moments. Lots of humour too. The violence is frequent but pretty mild (not much blood/gore) but probably too much for young children, though of course it depends on the child. The only part that was a bit over the top was where Loki stabs some dude in the eye. It was pretty disturbing, but it's brief and not graphic at all (you see Loki grab the guy and hold the device up, then it cuts away and you hear him scream.) Another potentially disturbing moment: In Black Widow's opening scene she is tied to a chair with the bad guys about to torture her (by pulling out her teeth with pliers.) She escapes before anything can happen, but the threat could upset sensitive children. There's no sexuality beyond a brief kiss and some slight innuendo between Pepper and Tony. Black Widow's uniform is skin tight, but everyone else's are pretty tight too, so it's not that big of a deal. Oh and Bruce ends up naked, but it's not a sexual context and obviously everything below the waist is covered up. There's not too much language: 1 a**, 1 son of a b*tch, 1 b*stard and a couple of h*lls and d*mns. At one point Loki uses the word 'quim' which is an antiquated form of the c-word but most children probably wouldn't get the meaning. As far as profanity goes it's mild, but it could still be considered inappropriate due to its usage as a misogynistic slur. There are a couple of scenes of drinking and a mild drug reference but they're so brief and in the background it's barely noticeable. Positive messages about teamwork and sacrifice abound. All the Avengers are good role models, particularly Cap.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviewatcher12345687 September 11, 2012

Fantastic movie

there is like 3 curse words and thats it. A drug reference is made and there is violence throughout. The final fight lasts about 30 minutes. This movie is incredible you really need to see it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviedudde18 September 11, 2012

I've seen 68 movies that have been released in 2012 this is 3 best.

It's not flawless like TDK but it still manages to be really good.