Violent but thrilling first of the Bourne action trilogy.

Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2010

A Great Movie for Tweens and Up

A lot of intense action and violence some language- H***, C***** sake!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 11, 2011

Incredibly violent, but great.

My rating: PG-13 for intense violence/action sequences and language.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFunkboy565 January 24, 2010

Fantastic but proceed with caution

I have seen all of the bourne movies and i think they are amazing ( violent) (very tense) bourne is a person who really does not remember the person who he once was. He does not go after people they come after him (the scariest thing about this movie is the flash backs of what he has previously done this is most true in the bourne ultimatum) i would suggest that someone older than 13 watch this first to skip the more graphic parts
Adult Written byquest13 April 9, 2008
Adult Written by4Spice October 24, 2009

very good 11 and over

veryyyyyyyy good action movie watch it 11 and over some violece and mild sex matt damon is agreat actor
Adult Written byfritzsky April 9, 2008
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTsion December 22, 2008

An Enjoyable Thriller for Teens and Up, But No One Younger...

Jason is found by fishermen in the water with a microchip in his hip and two bullets in his back. He can't remember his past. It's revealed that the microchip contains the number of a Bank Account, Jason goes to learn more. He finds multiple identities, money in every currency, and a loaded gun. He finds clues to learn about himself. There's just one problem: people are following him. And they're trying to kill him. Violence is your biggest issue. Kids will see gunfights, fistfights, knife fights, and every other kind of fight. The good news: it's not very graphic. Jason and Marie, his girlfriend, see the body of a woman who's been shot in the head (briefly a hole is seen). The killer jumps out a window, and you (briefly) see blood around his body. Jason gets cuts, but there's no gore. People are shot and you see the bullet fire, the person fall, and occasionally a scream. Jason and Marie spend the night in a run-down motel, they kiss passionately and, somewhere in the middle, Jason's shirt comes off. You don’t see anything graphic. Language is a “f**k” and some “bastard”s.
Adult Written bydoodlesalltheday April 9, 2008
Parent Written by@@@ December 24, 2011

Pretty good.

This film is not exceptional, but still worth some praise. I found this pretty tedious from time to time. In some ways, it doesn't live up to the standards that thrillers are meant to sit at. Still, I would say that it's worth watching at least once.
Adult Written byHeroneSilverton April 9, 2008

Not memorable

I got this movie thinking it would be like Mission: Impossible or 007, and was very disapointed. I'm not saying this movie wasn't good, I just can hardly even remember what it was about. In my opinion, it was not very memorable at all.
Adult Written byjowriggley April 9, 2008
Adult Written byGordan Freeman April 9, 2008

The best "Spy" movie in years

This is a movie that has all the dialog of a great drama, but also has room for the best car chase since Ronin.
Kid, 12 years old September 8, 2010

Great movie for pre-teens

This is a good movie with a lot of action scenes. This movie may be a little confusing for younger children. It is about Bourne, who cant remember anything, but can do all these crazy stuff. The government is after him, and he doesnt know why.
Kid, 8 years old June 27, 2015

Amazing, action thriller has violence.

My rating;R for violence.
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2015

Violent and nonstop assassin themed film.

This aimed at teens movie will get adolescents itching to see this film. But parents, be warned, there is some material just too much for even your mature twelve year old. Damon's had his mind wiped, and believes his name is Jason Bourne. But this is just the beginning of sometimes hard-to-follow storylines that may confuse your kids. There are hand to hand fights, gunnings, car chases, blood, threats of snipers, constant tension, bashing of heads and more in action sequences. The two main oppisite sex charecters seem to have a love relationship going, and kiss and hug a couple times. F--k, s--t and goddamn a couple times. Jason is mostly a good role model, but makes bad choices that may effect future outcomes. I liked this film and your teens will too if you know your child's comfort level. I personally don't recommend this film for ages 12 or lower.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTurtle.lover November 16, 2014

Good movie but a bit confusing

I liked this movie, but find it a bit confusing. Some kids might not understand it, although the film is made to be confusing. I think i noticed swearing once, but it didn't bother me, and it won't bother other kids. There is no nudity, although there is two scenes of kissing. I did not notice any scenes of drinking drugs or smoking. There is some violence, and quite a few deaths but not enough to put you off. The beginning was a bit groos as two bullets were removed from wounds, and I looked away then. Otherwise it is fine.
Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2014

Great movie

This is an intense, romantic, action-packed thriller from when Matt Damon was young (and very attractive ;) There is constant violence all throughout, and is especially gross when you get a tiny glimpse of a dead person who jumped through a window. All the gore is very brief though, but there are some very intense scenes, like when a murderer is coming for them and they are staying with children (they don't get hurt). There is very little sex, except for one very intimate scene where they kiss passionately and embrace shirtless (the man AND the woman) but it doesn't get bad. A must see!
Teen, 13 years old Written byILuvMovies June 26, 2016

Good Action, Hard Plot

This movie has a hard concept for kids and even for a teen like me, I couldn't really understand it. That saying, the movie overall is definitely not for kids. So the plot is about a wanted man named Jason Bourne who's part of the CIA. One day he gets a head injury and thinks about why people are trying to kill him. It's the shortest way I could put it.
Kid, 12 years old November 18, 2013

amazin'

so cool epicmovie
Teen, 16 years old Written byQuicksilverfs February 9, 2017

Jason Bourne Idetity

This is an awesome movie, I would suggest PA, but kids could watch it (11 and up in my opinion) and Yeah enjoy the movie!