All member reviews for The Bourne Ultimatum

Excellent, smart spy thriller for mature teens and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysgjohnson February 4, 2010

Best Bourne movie

The story starts off with action and then builds up. It has the right balance of fighting, talk/investigation, and humor. The car chase stands out in a world where automobile scenes are cliche. The only thing that I found annoying were the flashbacks. They happened every few minutes and looked like someone waving around a camera. Overall, I would watch it again.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 November 13, 2009

Wonderful movie, but way to violent for kids.

Wonderful movie, but extremely violent.
Adult Written bySurprise April 9, 2008

Media is allowing too much to filter through to our children. May seem cool, but definately too much violence/suspense for a pre/mid-teen to see. Great ADULT film though!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 10, 2012

Similar in content to the 2nd, decent movie

Great action, very intense. Recommended for teens
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2010

Totally Rocks!

I love this movie! Might be the best of all the bourne movies! But there is some pretty intense violence at parts. But if your 12+ you can probably handle it! It rocks! Did you know it is based on a series of books?
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2010

this is the best in the bourne franchise. It has a lot of action but the camera can be kinda shaky like the 2nd one. 10+ can probably handle it
Kid, 10 years old August 26, 2014

Best bourne movie in the series

this is my favorite bourne movie so far. watch this!
Kid, 12 years old October 25, 2011

Amazing.

This is personally my favorite movie ever. The acting is great, the plot is interesting, and the hand filming makes it all more real. This movie is fast paced, so it is better for someone who can comprehend the story. Also, mature kids will be more interested because of the deep meaning behind the movie. There is no real swearing, just a little too many uses of the H word. The violence is not gory, and can be handled by someone who is mature. Also, the only sexual stuff in this movie is a short flashback of kissing, which is not new to most kids. Overall, this is an awesome and entertaining movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovielover1996 June 28, 2010

such a great moviek the best in the series
Adult Written by4Spice October 24, 2009

great action classic 12 and over

every single bourne is good but this one just won too much it has heck of a good action and violence its a real CLASSIC watch it and you'll never forget it 12 and over because minors wont understand the story and for violence watch the bourne in a row .
Teen, 13 years old Written byrrateddrama September 3, 2012

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

No differant than supremacy except, no f-bombs, and not graphic. read my review of the bourne supremacy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byuhya August 21, 2011

the ending was awesome

what a great movie, my favorite bourne. but violent.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheSuperman765 April 8, 2011

i rate this title IFFY for ages 14+

What to watch out for * Messages: Bourne is singularly moral-minded; CIA agents and other killers are deadly, calculating, and cold. * Violence: Bourne first appears limping and being chased aboard a moving train; he jumps off, finds a hospital, trails blood everywhere, washes his bloody hands, self-injects a needle full of painkiller, hits one officer and holds his gun on another. Flashbacks throughout show young Bourne's torture (hooded figures, waterboarding, frantic camerawork and dissolves), refer to his girlfriend's murder ("shot in the head"). Scene in morgue shows corpse. Violent acts -- shown in chaotic camerawork and editing -- include explosions (preceded by bomb-making), punching, kicking, flipping, leaping, falling, crashing through a window, car-crashing and -screeching, shooting (by snipers and face-to-face), bone-breaking, stabbing. * Sex: In subjective flashbacks, Bourne tenderly kisses Maria (his dead girlfriend), once underwater, as she floats away. * Language: Several uses of "s--t" and "d--n," repeated uses of "h--l" in frustration (e.g., "What the h--l's going on here?"). * Consumerism: Vespa motorbike. * Drinking, drugs, & smoking: In flashbacks, Bourne and another man appear to be sedated.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEmilyB123 July 27, 2010

Plenty of fast paced action, which i personally really like. I really loved this movie and suggest it to everyone who is 13 or older and likes action movies :)
Teen, 14 years old Written bycoolmandudeyeah June 4, 2010

amazing.

great great movie. at first i was confused then everything was explained and i understood it. this and supremacy are the two best. the first one was 3 stars. 2nd and 3rd are five stars.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviefan24 May 14, 2012

Intelligent spy movie

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 17, 2011

The best in the trilogy--and that's the best way to end a trilogy is to and strongly.

My rating: PG-13 for intense violence, action sequences and some language.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJawesome January 29, 2011

Perfect for mature teens

It is a great movie, but it might be too deep for younger kids. The fight scenes are intense and there is a decent amount of swearing. But overall it is an AWESOME movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDerrickRose1 June 30, 2010

One of my favorite movies. It can be kind of confusing and some bad violence this movie by far better than the first two Bourne movies.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTsion February 8, 2009

WOW! I thought the others were good, but this one...WOW!

THE BOURNE IDENITY surpassed my expectations. SUPREMACY matched them. ULTIMATUM completely blew me away; it surpassed the set of expectations I had behind my first set. The acting was so good, the plot so enthralling, the action so intense, the script so well-written, I couldn't believe I bought this for $9.50 at Target. If you loved the other Bourne films, this one will blow you away. You won't be able to keep your eyes off it. Violence is the same as the others. There is an extreme amount of fights and weapons, but those who are shot are shot non-graphically. There is some blood after fist-fights, but no more than the previous two. Bourne makes a good role model for kids; he is trained as an assassin, so in almost every scene he finds himself pointing a gun at someone's head. But he chooses to say no and show them mercy...in fact, I can't think of a time when he kills in cold blood. He's always placed in immediate danger, and acts out of self-defense. There is no sex, and language is limited to one "SOB", infrequent "s**t"s, and several "d**n"s.