All member reviews for The Bride of Frankenstein

A riveting, funny, and suspenseful horror classic.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

A Classic!

Bride of Frankenstein is one of the best sequels of all time, and one that actually completely out-does the original in terms of entertainment and suspense. This was an extremely entertaining and eccentric horror-comedy with some very memorable moments. As far as content goes, this movie is obviously pretty morbid, and may be disturbing to little kids. There is some violence, but nothing too scary or gross. Good for kids 7+
Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2013

the first was better

Bride of Frankenstien is a horror classic with convincing acting, scares, and delightful entertainment but the first was better.
Kid, 9 years old October 10, 2012

good movie

i never seen the movie before, but i think kids over 5 should handle it
Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2010

Good for twens 10 and up

I also love the bride of frankenstein i love the end when the watch tower blows up
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 28, 2012

bride frankenstein

Families can talk about the idea of "playing God." Where is this happening in real life? What do you think of cloning and other forms of manipulation? What are the ethics of it? What do you think about the way the Monster is treated? How does it make you feel?
Teen, 14 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan November 22, 2015

"The Bride of Frankenstein" movie review

"The Bride of Frankenstein" is my favorite film released in the 1930s. This is a movie that was very ahead of its time. "The Bride of Frankenstein" is one of the most well-directed, written, and shot films of all time. The cinematography techniques are quite finessed. The amount of time it takes from shot to shot is quite refined and balanced. The acting in "The Bride of Frankenstein" is pitch perfect. The screenplay has no flaws. The humor is great. I legitimately laughed hard while watching this piece of art. The movie's main theme is the idea of life. The questions that arise in the movie are "Do monsters have a soul?" and "Can humans be like God?". The movie let's the viewersexplore those two questions and let's the audience decide for themselves. This is a masterfully made movie that stands the test of time. It is one of my favorite black and white films ever made. "The Bride of Frankenstein" is a perfect movie that film classes should study.
Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2011

SO SAD!

This movie is the SADDEST movie I've ever seen! I can't watch the whole thing! They way the treat frankenstiens monster is horrible! I know its a classic, but, unless you want to be really sad, then don't watch it