All member reviews for The Care Bears Movie

Not all rainbows and hugs -- some scares, too.

Parent Written bylldent2000 April 1, 2010

Entertaining

The care bears movie is fine for ages 2 and up. My children love it. I haven't seen anything scary in this movie. Maybe every child is different but my kids love it. They are always asking to see it. They run around singing the songs even when the movie is not on. I even watch it with them. I have been a care bears fan since I was younger.
Parent of a 4, 5, and 7 year old Written by3girlsmom April 9, 2008

We own this

The absolute only thing that is questionable for 2-5yr olds is the scary Evil Spirit. Your young children would appreciate you sitting with them if they are sensitive at all, but there is no hurting others, crude comments, sexual innuendos, etc. My 3,4,and 6yr olds all enjoy it. The songs are very catchy and cheerful, and present a sense of love and respect.
Adult Written byvrosesa April 9, 2008
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 October 3, 2009

a good movie for preschoolers and kindergarteners but some iffy content

this movie has some iffy stuff in it like: some vilonce that is a little tooo scary for a young toddler. and lots of product placement for example if your child is young and loves care bears then after they waych this movie next time yougo to the store if they see care bear stuff they will bug you and bug you to buy it.
Parent of an infant, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 11 year old Written byResponsibleParentOf9 December 31, 2012

GREAT movie!

A GREAT alternative if you don't want your children watching My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.
Adult Written bytalfonso March 25, 2009

That's A Really Cute Movie!

I had that film on VHS, but I'll rent the DVD version of it! The only thing that I'm concerned about is - well, just the Evil Spirit, but it's a joy to watch anyway! I'm a fan of Bedtime Bear and Proud Heart Cat!
Parent of a 12 and 12 year old Written byResponibleParentOf2 August 31, 2012

Best for 10 and up.

I didn't let my boys watch this until they turned 10 because I feared the villain might be too scary for them.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byMr. Karl May 15, 2010

For young kids

It's a big movie for kids but it wasn't quite enough to pass.
Adult Written bynoelrocks April 9, 2008

The Carebears Movie Rocks!

Is the Carebear Movie on DVD? I know it's on VHS!(Video)
Kid, 8 years old January 22, 2010

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

How in the heck is a CLOUDQUAKE scary? Nothing is scary!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU CARE BEARS!!!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WANT CARE-A-LOT TO BE REAL!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT SCARY!!!!!!!!1
Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2009

some iffy stuff

some vilonce is very iffy for young children.
Teen, 14 years old Written byguesswhatchickenbutt April 9, 2008

Just.... horrid. I do NOT want MY children watching this. I mean, that evil spirit thing scared ME. Imagine how terrified my poor children would be.
Teen, 13 years old Written byphillys fan April 9, 2008

it is a great movie...when i was 5

it was okay 6 years ago but now it really sucks
Kid, 9 years old June 15, 2012

LOVE IT!

Great movie I still love it got it on DVD today! love it so funny :D i dont see how a cloudquake is scary the care bear cousins are my favorite my fav care bear is wish bear and my fav care bear cousins are Bright Heart Raccoon Loyal heart dog and proud heart cat :)