All member reviews for The Cheetah Girls

Teen, 13 years old Written byCommon Movies August 25, 2009

2-4

Hate it, American wannabes...
Kid, 9 years old October 9, 2009

i think good
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

i laughed!

do any of you peple like hannah montan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

cheekz

I love you

so totally awome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old March 2, 2009

I loved it

the cheetah girls have got it going on! raven,sabrina,kiely,and adrienne are having a great time in barselona conserts and everthing until raven acts like shes control of everythiing.
Kid, 11 years old June 8, 2009

The Cheetah Girls are amazing

I love this movie. The Cheetah Girls are fierce and they always will be. The Cheetah Girls is an amazing movie. It's the first and the first always makes you want to watch the rest of the movies. No matter how many times I watch this movie, I like it better and better each time.
Teen, 16 years old Written byshalophenes October 15, 2010

muci makes u lose control

i so mike it so much

Teen, 16 years old Written bysusie11111 April 9, 2008

a good book

Well, Cheetah Girls are a good example showing kids when you plan something you have to go over it with your friends.Becauseyou can end up witha lot of trouble. sSo if you think it is a good thing how I say it you should get the Movie because the movie gives more details. Well, if you think the book gives a lot of details you are right to because the book tells every thing they do in words. Also if you are willing to by the movie or book have fun reading orwatching the movie. Have Fun!
Kid, 9 years old December 8, 2011

how to pursuave parents

i think the cheetah girls are the best. They can inspire your kids like they inspired me they make a great group and it's all about there dream and freind ships.
Teen, 16 years old Written byChronoTrigger July 3, 2011

Kinda scary...

I watched this when it first came out- and I always got scared when the dog was stuck under the pipes. My mom always said, "Why are you scared? You know the dog makes it out alive!", but I was (and still am) just so sensitive (And having had 3 dogs and 6 cats in my lifetime) that it ripped me to pieces. If your child is sensitive, or you have pets, don't let them see the scene with the dog. Other than that, it's fine!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAshleyyyyyy January 23, 2015

Fun movie - some aspects to be desired

This movie is now a Disney classic, and with fun, upbeat songs, shopping, cute dogs ect, younger kids will get a kick of it. But, a few things are what got me with this movie... here they are 1.The constant arguing, eye rolling, sassy talking the girls give their parents. For younger kids, I'd say beware. They might pick up on the sass-talk because the older kids are doing it, it's in their movie, ect. But maybe as a kid gets older, I'm saying 8 to 10 (it always varies on the kid though), is when a kid can normally begin to differentiate how kids are expected to talk to their parents on Disney and how they are expected to talk to them in real life. 2. I have never, ever met a group of teenagers that use such squeaky voices, dramatics, constant word fads, sass that doesn't come across the wrong way, ect in real life. Be sure to let kids know NOT to talk like this to their friends, or mind me, ANYONE, unless they want to isolate anyone they open their mouth's to, or at least a distasteful look or a snort. 3. The music lyrics? Not so great. But younger kids will probably enjoy them. They tend to have the same message. 'You can do anything! Follow your heart, believe in yourself!'Nothing very realistic. For example, 'Together we can. Even ride a hurricane, if we wanna. (C'mon) Walk into space save the human race. Do you think we oughta? Together we can!' Or 'Stay true to who you are And always follow your heart Your heart, your heart But I mean, isn't that what every Disney movie's moral since their beginning been? 4. The dog saving scene? I'm sorry but that was just sad. The way the girl was crying. The way traffic was at a complete standstill, or everyone within 1000 feet dropped whatever they were doing to view the scene. Or the way the police had to hold the onlookers back, as if they're savage paparazzi? Or the way it was on TV? Or how all the girls, who were all doing their own thing, all in their separate places all over town, saw the same TV report and all RAN, mind me, RAN!!!!!! to the scene. Or how the only way they could rescue the dog was to start screaming and SINGING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Ah. I need to take a nap. Excuse me. 5. The squeaky clean Disney representation of teen life. I mean, it's not as bad as some other movies they've made, like Camp Rock, High School Musical, Read It and Weep, ect, but c'mon people. Could you tactfully at least give kids a glimpse of real, honest high school life? And there you are. Despite it's shortcomings it's still a fun movie to watch when you're sick, it's raining, at a sleepover, you're plain bored, but don't waste your time if you could be doing something else. I'd say it'd be a good watch for kids 8-11
Kid, 10 years old May 21, 2013

Racist

It wasnt that good. I wouldnt watch it with my parents. The main problem was the racism. The girls were all about their race but there was only one white girl who was upset about being white and when someone else thought she was half-black she was only excited about that.