Kid reviews for The Constant Gardener

Government intrigue in Africa, for older teens+.

Based on 1 review

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Teen, 15 years old Written byfassfilms17 April 9, 2008

A Brilliant yet disturbing film about how the world leaves africa behind.

Ralph Phines charecter plays a man who is a mild mannered diplomat who dosen't realy stand up for what he belives in working passivly in his kenya home. His firy wife tess go's around working on a project he dosen't know about untill she is murdered. Now as he emtionialy pivots till the extreme fury of his wife, determined to find out who killed her, and more imporantly how he can he finnish what she started. The mystery leads to drug companys, aid orgaizatoins, pepole he knew and trusted, and the briitsh goverment itself. I think this excalent provoctive film is a stroy of a man redeeming him self, in the face of global connsiracy that has no method of redeption. The movies if very well made, the landscapes of africa are huanting, and ralph finnes performance is oscar worthy. This brillant disturbing film might not be for kids under the age of thirteen or fourteen becuse it contains sexulaty if only brifly, and disturbing violence, as well as thogh provking matterial. I think is a great film on truly many levels from a very talanted main actor, and director.