All teen and kid member reviews for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Teen, 13 years old Written byLatifaAngel September 22, 2009

teens

it countins tons of bad scenes i regret that i showed it to my sisters! i didnt know that it wa that bad! so i went out of the middle of the movie':o
Kid, 12 years old September 16, 2009

12 and older would be fine :)

i liked the movie,it's a good movie but it's PG13 but i say 12 and older because since my mom is very extremly strict about watching a PG13 movie, but after my mom watched it, she said it was real good movie and actually let me watch it so i say 12 and older would be fine.
Kid, 10 years old September 14, 2009

great film, too much sex.

This movie is obviously a great movie, but also has no business with kids under 10. Too much sex and drinking. Sex is actually one of the main issues of this fil. More than 15 sexually related things happen in this movie. Otherwise, see it, it's awesome!
Teen, 13 years old Written byk-man_922 July 28, 2009

Trying to hard to be "Titanic"

Benjamin Button is an epic love story, one of two, its just the other one is the highest grossing film of all time. And like Titanic, BB is boring and way to long (almost three hours!!), it only gets memorable when showcasing the huge special effects. I expected more from David Fincher.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMjhastings July 7, 2009

A slow moving movie, but a great storyline.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. A movie about a child born old, and jnstead of aging, gets younger. This movie reminded me of both Forrest Gump and Titanic. Now, this film is a slow-moving flick, so kids may be bored by the lack of action in it. Some things to watch out for include primarily sexual scenes. There is some subsatnce usage in this film, and violence shouldn't be a problem. There is a scene where a tug boat is attacked by a German U-Boat, this may be intense to young viewers (8 or younger), but if your child has seen any of the Star Wars films and handled them fine, they should be good. Language shouldn't be much of a concern, but watch out for a 12 year old kid dropping the f bomb towards the end. Finally, we look at the sex/nudity. Towards the end, there is a scene where the main characters are engaging in sexual intercourse, and this is shown from a distance, as it also happens at other places too. An "old" man goes to a whore house, but nothing explicit is shown. Close to the very end, a woman and man have sex, nothing is shown but the woman in her undergarments getting dressed. Overall, this movie isn't the most exciting movie, but if your child has seen either Titanic or Forrest Gump, they should be fine.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 June 11, 2009

the curious and great case of benjamin button.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was one of the best films of 2008 and is a feat is special effects and has a great story full of adventures for it's key character.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySaraEmily1 May 14, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written bystarman May 11, 2009

AMAZING!!!

the best movie i have ever seen
Kid, 12 years old May 10, 2009

Depressing but AMAZING

I am twelve and I just saw the movie today. I was crying and crying and crying and 5 minutes. It was SO SAD! I had to leave the room every now and then because it was SO DEPRESSING! My aunt who is 27 said she felt like jumping off a bridge after she saw it. It is EXTREMELY GOOD though. When you are under 14, you can watch it because it IS APPROPRIATE, but hard to handle. I don't think I should have been watching it, but the overall movie does get an A+! It was very touching and emotional, so if you can take those kind of movies, you will love this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byastist7 May 10, 2009

Very Deep

This is an excellent movie. It really makes you think. While it does drag a bit at points, keep holding on for its fantastic ending.
Kid, 11 years old April 30, 2009

amazing!

Best film ever just as good as forest gump and is my familiys best film!
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc March 30, 2009

Kid, 11 years old March 5, 2009

brad brad this film is to long

you could wipe out 40 minutes and still come across the same point you don't deserve an oscar clint eastwood does gran torino now the film dosen't deserve best picture that should have gone to the dark knight traji p henson amd tilda swinto deserve oscars but otherwise nothing
Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2009

Whoa!!!!

Interesting! The movie does have sex and some violence but other than that it's fine!! Probably better for people who are 10 an up
Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn January 10, 2009

I absolutly love his movie. I cried in the. Movie theature many times throughout the movie. It is very touching, and very wonderful. It might be the best movie ever made. And I'm not exagerating. Anyone who a mature enough to understand it should see it.
Kid, 10 years old January 5, 2009

great movie!

I think its a great movie! Yea, so there is some iffy content, but its fine if parents think so and if you can understand it! (i could understand it and im only 9)
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2008

moving and amazing

it was so great. I cant even think of words to describe it. fans of titanic and the notebook will love it, but so will everyone else. It was gorgeosly done, the acting was to good to be true, and the story was wonderful. The only thing that may disturb younger veiwers was a rather terrifing war scene with a whole lot of blood and machine guns, and a few scenes of steamy sex.
Teen, 13 years old Written bym1 December 26, 2008

Incredible Movie; One of the Best of the Year; Too Intense for Elementary Schoolers

This is easily one of the best movies of the year. There is not too much inappropriate content, but it has a complicated story that young kids won't be able to understand. Here is how this movie lays down: Sex (yellow): there is implied sex; several kisses; a woman cheats on her husband; other mild references. Violence (yellow): some war-related; many deaths; little gore Language (yellow): mostly mild; one use of the f-word. This movie is best saved for middle schoolers 12 and up.