All member reviews for The Dark Knight Rises

Bale's final Batman is as gritty and dark as the first two.

Teen, 14 years old Written byislandsurvivor December 15, 2015

The dark knight rises

I think that alot of people that are doing these reviews are saying it needs to be teens and stuff. I saw this movie when i was 11 by myself and i was perfectly fine with it. The language is not really that much. Neither is the Sex. The only thing is the violence. But i dont think its that bad. Any tween should definenitly be able to see it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpider-Man 2099 November 28, 2015

SUPER AWESOME!!

This Movie Was Amazing, but the beginning was a little boring although the end fight was awesome! There Is Some Sex Though
Teen, 16 years old Written byTV man 13245768 October 18, 2015

A SEVENTH MOVIE TO THE SUPERHERO SEQUEL

This is movie had so many violent scenes. There were massive explosions, killing, gun shots, neck breakings etc. In one scene people are playing football when all of a sudden the field starts to collapse and fall into the ground. It is because of the bad guy who did this. You see them fall in and it could be disturbing for your children. There is kidnapping but they escape and there is also a scene where Batman is fighting the bad guy. It becomes very intense and Batman starts to bleed. When Batman falls to the floor the bad guy starts kicking him and beating him up. There is also another scene where Batman is hanging with his hands on the chains and people start hitting him. You see bruises and blood. There is sex in this movie. Batman and his couple have sex but it does not show anything. After you see her not wearing anything. You don't see anything just her chest. There is some language in this movie. Bitch, hell, idiot, hag, shit etc. There is one scene where adults are drinking cocktails but nothing happens. They do not get drunk. Overall I would let teens ages 14 and up watch this movie because it is very inappropriate. With all the sex, the language, and the violence it is not a kids movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter May 31, 2015

The second best Batman film out there

Bane, Batman and stellar acting OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bysgt123 May 17, 2015

Weakest film in the trilogy contains grim, brutal violence and some sexual content.

Teen, 14 years old Written byProjektor May 14, 2015

this is almost as good as the Dark Knight . this is a great , impressive and action-packed ending trilogy .

This movie have lots of violence, but violence is not graphic. This veery dark, intensive and pretty scary and realistic. The film is between the oppressive atmosphere and very violent scenes
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 15, 2014
Teen, 15 years old Written byiman2425 November 9, 2014

Pretty Good

back breaking, neck snapping and extreme gunplay + hostages
Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2014

Awesome movie

Violence- 4 (Lots of fighting, bone-breaking, shooting and torture)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMavrah333 August 15, 2014

Again, Common Sense takes it the wrong way.

One scene with kissing. One, and you markl it as having sexual content. ??? Aside the reveiw from the website, this blew me away. Batman Begins was a good movie, but The Dark Knight and Rises are even better. Zimmer returns with yet another epic soundtrack, and the action scenes are great. I'll compare Bane with the Joker in this review. Both are great villains, but they have their flaws. The Joker likes to build up tension, eg: his 'dead' body is pulled into a room, for him to get up and threaten Gambol for close to a minute before killing him. However, he relies on terrifying and/or confusing his enemies to gain the upper hand: the joker is a bad fighter. In contrast, Bane doesn't build up tension: he smashes in and then wreaks havoc. He doesn't concentrate on individuals (aside from Batman and a scientist) but he attacks groups of people. And don't get me wrong, he is the best fighter in the known world. It took me five minutes to think of another fiction character who is as good a fighter as he is, deciding on TF2's Heavy Weapons Guy, who CAN SURVIVE DIRECT HITS FROM ROCKETS, and carries a minigun as another man would carry a pistol. However Bane is by no means scary by the age of 11, and although the Joker improvised a lot in his plans, Bane didn't strike me as clever or subtle. However, both villains are great! If a sequel trilogy is made, I want scarecrow to be the main bad guy, he is the only villain to survive the trilogy (Bane, Ra's al Ghul, Talia al Ghul and Two-Face/Harvey Dent die) who wasn't punished for his crimes (The Joker is captured and sent to jail).
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck July 16, 2014

If it wasn't a Batman movie it wouldn't have got so many good reviews.

CAUTION: SOME SPOILERS AHEAD, IT'S NOT THAT GREAT OF A MOVIE ANYWAY BUT STILL SPOILERS, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! Low on action, a bit of humor. The story isn't that good. The acting was average. The CGI was okay. This movie is boring, I even dosed off during parts like hmm... oh yeah Batman. Batman sounds like he has laryngitis and looks like he needs to use the bathroom. The villain is not good, he's a psychopath with a mask on who breaks a bunch of people out of prison. The plot-twists are so predictable, within 5 minutes I knew what was going to happen. In the end Batman's girlfriend defeats Bane... yeah. Realistically that movie could have been 3 minutes. Bane on the plane with a bunch of armed officers. Officers pull out guns. BANG! BANG! Nobody gets hurt. The end. Overall, I hope Ben Affleck is better.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth June 30, 2014

THE FIRE RISES

The dark knight rises is the perfect ending to the perfect trilogy.It is a billion dollar film and is not the ending we were expecting, its better. This movie takes place 8 years after the dark knight and has bruce wayne crippled and in a depression and the batman a fugitive (taking the blame for harvey dent crimes).The villain bane has come to gotham to fulfill ras al ghuls mission to destory gotham. There is a lot of action and the title character is injured and tortured in the film and the city of gotham has to fight with batman to save the city.
Kid, 2 years old June 14, 2014

The end is the Best.

Sadly,Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy comes to an end.But its good. It can be a little iffy for kids 9 and up as there swearing and violence and mostly necks broken(you don't see it, you just hear a loud CRACK).other than that,it's a really good movie I hope this review has you happy. :)
Teen, 17 years old Written byBunnyNostrils April 7, 2014

Great Movie!

Violence: 6/10 Language: 1/10 Sex: 1/10 Disturbing: 1/10 Intense violence throughout
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovie lover March 6, 2014

voilence 100%

great movie
Kid, 10 years old February 20, 2014

This gritty Batman movie doesn't reach the level of how good The Dark Knight was but this movie was still awesome.

This movie has violence, mild language and insults, some sexy stuff, drinking but also has good messages and role models. Profanity includes hell, bitch and damn. Violence includes lethal and non-lethal combat. Someone's neck is twisted (off-screen), there is shooting, stabbing, etc. Sexual content includes kissing and sleeping together. If you're 11 years old and love Batman, this would be a good movie for you.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLamborghiniLord February 18, 2014

The Dark Knight Rises

This is one of my favorite movies ever made. It has intensely-epic scenes and fighting that surpass even the highest expectations. When I first saw it in theater, I was blown away. First of all, Christian Bale comes back to be the ever-present Batman that is always cool. Then, you add an unstable yet good-moraled cat burglar, an awesome butler, a nice businesswoman, an aging yet great commissioner, and a young police officer into to mix, all played by wonderful actors. And let's not forget Bane. One of the creepiest, most evil and best bad guys ever. Definitely on par with the Joker from the Dark Knight. Mix all of this with the epic plot, and you get a masterpiece. As for age, I think this movie is fine for kids 12 and up. It has dark scenes of struggle, but not like horror. I will admit there is intense action and weapons/explosions (which I adore, by the way), so if that's not your thing you might have a problem. Death includes some random bodies, two neck-snappings (not graphic) and guns. A little kissing and suggestive scene where Wayne and the businesswoman are under the covers with bare shoulders. Does not show anything else though. All in all, a great movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014
Teen, 13 years old Written byComicfan12 January 20, 2014

A good end to a great trilogy

A great film not as intense as the dark knight though has a intense bank robbery scene and the criminals running the city could be a little violent but bane is awesome and so is Thalia ghoul