All teen and kid member reviews for The Devil Wears Prada

Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn July 26, 2009

e.g. Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

I love this movie! It is one of my absolute favorites!
Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2010

A glimpse into the fashion world

I really enjoyed this movie. The content was not terrible, but definitely not for people under 11.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySomebodysMe August 7, 2009

Very good, on and off.

This movie was verryyyy good, but it was one of those where the Main story is cute, but her social life stinks and is boring. The whole time I was watching it I am like....Get back to the part at Miranda Priestly's. Those parts were good and Meryl Streep Is dynamite!
Kid, 9 years old January 21, 2010

Awesome... But skip through some parts

AWESOME! Yes I am 9. Yes I have seen it. Its good but may make kids really conscious about their bodies. Do skip through the "kissy" part because I have seen it and -believe me- its nothing your kids need to see.Andy does ditch her fashionista boss in the end though and , BTW, Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep are AWESOME in this video! Meryl Streep was as good as she was in Mamma Mia!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDebbie Mappy February 23, 2015

Nice Girl Movie

Limited inappropriate language as well as no bad role models. I think it has great acting with an interesting topic. A good storyline with humor.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookjunkie178 August 3, 2011

A New Definition For Fabulous

I just finished watching this movie about 15 minutes ago and I have already made plans to watch it again tonight. Aside from the obviously expected genial acting Meryl Streep dishes out in this 69 minute extravaganza, I loved the role of Andy. I have read, seen and am familiar with the total transformation (for better or for worse) role that Hathaway has previously delivered as Mia in the Princess Diaries(also one of my favorite movies). I am 13 years old and as I watched this movie I have to say that most of the language flew right over my head. I was too busy waiting for them to show Miranda Priestly once again. Meryl Streep does not allow you to unglue your eyes from the screen and will have you begging for more, especially at the end. This movie is fantastic and although the ending was disappointing , she was serving up a finale the Miranda Priestly way. That's All.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfishish February 26, 2011

Great.

Love this movie. I watch it with my mom a lot (who loves it as well). Really funny and interesting. It's great for everyone. The overall message is that giving up who you are isn't worth it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEricCarrRulez February 15, 2011
Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2013

Ace movie

I caught on to this in a recent lesson and I think it's a very good movie. Although, I don't think it's good for learning as I got more attached to watching the film than picking out the key points. Younger viewers may find this a bit boring but I loved it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byj10a1 April 21, 2012

Kids probably won't be interested....

1 or 2 scenes should be skipped for younger ones.....otherwise shouldn't be bad for them to see.They most likely would have no interest in seeing it, though....
Teen, 14 years old Written byFightClub May 3, 2011

Yah

EL MARICON movie haters, this was another great one with a strong message.
Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2010

i want the marc jacobs bag

tht green dress is adorable
Teen, 13 years old Written byAgirl June 17, 2015

Check it out yourself

It's a great movie but not found easily in good quality on YouTube. You can watch it on putlocker.is (ps. I Don't work there I just wanna help)
Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2015

fabulous storyline and moral great for pre-teens

this movie has won countless grammies and has the most super actresses. i think the sexual innuedo is mild nothing a fast forward cant solve. i watched this when i was 8 and it wasnt a problem. it is what every pre tee nis looking for because its about fashion. fantastic work Meryl Streep and Anne hathaway
Teen, 13 years old Written byPotterheadWhovian104 September 27, 2014

Great Movie!

I loved this movie a lot and I think that if you are into fashion, you'll probably like this. Some people may not get the subject matter, or it may bore them, but I found it thoroughly enjoyable.
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2013

The Devil Wears Prada

This movie is well directed. The main character changes herself to fit into her new job but realizes what it does to the people around her. She 'takes a break' from her boyfriend and when she travels to Paris, she kisses a character and has presumably slept with them because she wakes up in his bed. There is some drinking and some bare skin is shown but nothing really bad. The main character is a great role model by showing you don't have to change for anyone, be true to yourself and be you.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjennefier July 26, 2011

The title is very interesting and it attracts lots of people.

it is a great movie for kids 12 and over. They are very good roll models too.
Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2010

A bit boring but a good movie

Its a good movie, just not my fave - i like the"suddenly i see" first bit but other than that its good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygrantlyp108 March 29, 2010

A Great Movie for your Tweens!

The Devil Wears Prada is a wonderful movie that i loved and i think that other tweens will too! There is a little language and sexual stuff but overall its not too bad. it also gives a good message by that the character andy has a stuborn, rude boss but perserveres and does not give up! I give The Devil Wears Prada 4 Stars!
Teen, 15 years old Written byWayTooDramatic April 9, 2008