All member reviews for The Dukes of Hazzard

Lame update to the popular 1980s TV series.

Adult Written byohioan 2018 December 28, 2011

Terible movie

This is stupid and not anything like the '80s(amazing)version
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008

Good movie

I liked the Dukes of Hazzard. I don'tknow why critic's are being so harsh on this movie, though kids under 12 shouldn't see it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMedia45 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCatdebra1 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byCrazySqurell April 9, 2008

How dare they show this to 13 year olds!!!

I cannot believe what vulgar, imoral ways the world has gotten to. I mean, This movie is TERRIBLE!. I have never watched this movie and NEVER, repeat NEVER will watch it. I hope that this review will help innocent teens before they watch this movie, because all the sex involved in this really isn't neccessary at all. I do not approve this movie to ANY ONE!
Adult Written bymerilia November 5, 2014
Daisy is just a sex toy in this movie and there is horrible cussing. This movie should have been rated r it presses the language way to far. Daisy sometime s seduces people she wears a bikini top while seducing two cops a one time and much more.
Kid, 12 years old February 24, 2011

LOVE IT!

Watched this when I was ten - found it hilarious and still do! They aren't very good role models but at the end of the day, most movies aren't. It's a comedy, people are meant to act out to make others laugh!
Kid, 12 years old August 21, 2009

perfect for ages 8+

I believe that it depends on the child's maturity level and what the parent feels is acceptable. But trust me, if you watch this with your kid, they will hink you are cool.8)
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2009

i liked it

i love this movie it is so funny
Adult Written byLISAFIELDS April 9, 2008

What a piece of trash!

This movie is innapropriate for anyone. It was a sophmoric, mindless waste of time and Jessica Simpson has turned into such a sleaze. Too vulgar to be humorous at all. Don't waste your time or money.
Parent Written bykabook April 9, 2008
Adult Written byChariot April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviefanatic411 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008

hilarious

this movie is so funny somewhat bad for littel kids but its ok
Adult Written bywahner1951 April 9, 2008

It was laughable as long as you don't take it as close to the series.

The cast was impressive,but it was not a good debut film for Jessica Simpson.I would have liked to see her in a romantic film.Nick is her real life leading man,but I'm sure someone else could do it well for the film.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycyclone09 April 9, 2008

i lost some brain cells here.....but it's funny

amusing if you don't take it too seriously. however, it is rated PG13 for reasons!!!!!! 13 and up.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byclownsrppleto April 9, 2008

thats funny

the movie waz ok it did have alot of sex but what can you say besides the main part waz great
Adult Written bybethlthomson April 9, 2008

i laughed

This moving was really funny but not for little kids to see. its only for 16 & up.