Kid reviews for The Fast and the Furious

Flashy street-racing movie with violence, profanity, sexism.

Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2017

Great racing movie

This movie is AMAZING. The story is great, the action is awesome and the cars/racing is great too. The reason I'm giving this movie five stars is because it is extremely exiting and I never wanted to stop the movie. The reason I think this is OK for kids 11 and up is because there is some kissing and a bit of swearing. I think this is a great family movie

Teen, 14 years old Written byDestructo bot January 16, 2017

Worse than the modern ones

The sixth one I gave a 10+ because is wasn't that bad but this is a diffrent story.This movie is worse than all the ones I watched which were fast and furious 3,5,6,7 I have Not watched 2 and 4 yet.This movie has the main characters as bad guys who steal.There is more sex and torture in this film too and [email protected] is said like 60 times.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii October 10, 2010

Why this movie is so bad

Too much profanity including "f--k" and the n-word. In a party scene, the characters were not behaving appropriately and there was so much smoking. When there was a race, two cars crash into each other a lot. My dad skipped some parts of the movie because I want to be a good influence.

Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2010

Good movie

Iv'e seen all the fast and furious movies, and they all great, this one was kinda good with the beginning and middle but rubbish ending, i mean i thought it was gonna keep going before it ended, but still there all cool styles of movies together, cause i watched 'em one after another so thats cool. Not really suitable for kids but i watched it and im 12 so ... It did have bad swear words in at different times of the movie, thats for this one. It was kinda rude in parts with probably some refrence talk, and some positions people were in were kinda wrong but quick. There were obviously half-naked woman in it like every one. There was a part when a mans hand gets moved to a womans breast which was kinda wrong.

Kid, 11 years old February 17, 2019

Awesome Movie!!!

This street car racing movie is fun, but has lots of sexual stuff, bad words, and a lot of violence. But it’s a good fun movie. My Rating: Street car racing, Sexual content, Violence, and Breif strong language.

Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2018

This was ok...

The women were used as objects in this film and in was quite sexist to me. Other that that, the main two female characters were strong and quite independent. This movie isn't that violent and the characters didn't swear a lot. The plot was a little confusing though until the end. I would recommend people over 13 should watch this.

Teen, 13 years old Written byclairmoj September 1, 2017

THE BEST MOVIES OF MY LIFE

I have grown up with these movies. They are my favorite movies of all time. Because of the characters, relationship, cars and plot. There is some violence and a bit of language but itsa great movie. If you have never watched this, I highly recommend it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byyouyou May 5, 2017

Teen, 13 years old Written byBuildingBug April 17, 2017

Teen, 13 years old Written bytrigrina August 18, 2010
I Don't Know What You Guys Are Talkng About but The Fast & The Furious Shouldnt be a bad movie and it doesnt have very strong language i think this movie is on the rating

Teen, 14 years old Written byPoison Ivey October 7, 2009

I haven't seen this movie, but I just wanted to say...

I'm sure it isn't too bad for 14 and up, Everyone I know has seen and loved it. And that was a very immature title, csm. it's not a bad, bad, movie. Give it a shot, thats what I'm doing.
Kid, 11 years old March 27, 2009

a must see classic

awesome movie rthis is not your standaed action film there is no clear good or bad guy the film has awesome action sequences. the film is very well made i think that commonsense media is stupid for not giving this sction classic it's due the film is a classic must watch. just don't expect your standard action film here

Teen, 13 years old Written byjames brown April 9, 2008

Fast Cars, Great Story

Awsome Story good acting and you really start caring about the charicters. It's not as violent as the revewe says