All member reviews for The Fugitive

Teen, 13 years old Written bysillycomb March 23, 2011

perfect especially for middle school and up

This was really my favorite movie. It was very creative. The action scenes are definitely age appropriate and fun to watch. The only violence I am concerned about is the scenes of Helen's death. There is a few bad words, but they are not an issue
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2010

I loved it! my 7 year old brother watched it too. i don't know what they're talking about on the main page? they say s**t and d**n in almost every scene! although it is an 80's film, so....
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 December 8, 2008

Great movie...

A great movie for 13 or 14 year olds and up. There is A LOT of language though. 20+ s-words, h-ll, d-mn, bi--ch, p-ss, and one use of f--k. There is barely any sexual content, just some implied innuendo between a husband and wife, nothing whatsover is shown. The violence is avg. for any action movie.
Kid, 11 years old December 10, 2012

Totally Amazing

This is seriously one of the best movies ever made. It's intense and heart pounding. I never knew what was coming, I was shocked. And great acting from Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones.
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2012

Ok

Oddly, this film was just too long and I will never get those two hours back. That's just my opinion. Most people like it, so I am sure you will like it too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byILuvCats November 5, 2011

Great but disturbing images

Very good movie but violent and some disturbing images! I watched this movie a while back and i loved it but it is very very long! So watch it on a rainy day. Great acting. *Language-The "S" word is used over a dozen times, "D-mn, h-ll, SOB" are used moderately throughout. And i think there is one f- I can't remember everything that was in it. I watched this movie when I didn't really care to much what was in it. I loved it though!!
Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2015

Awesome-Surpenseful-Action-Mystery

This movie kept you on the edge of your seat the entire time. It was an amazing action filled adventure that I really enjoyed. The murder (first scene) might not be suitable for young children.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycalliope1 November 29, 2014

good movie

The Fugitive does not have that much bad language,and the violence is not too bad. This movie is a thriller through and through with great acting.
Teen, 13 years old Written byollie2661 May 11, 2014

Ford's done it again!

Absolutely brilliant storyline and action scenes… a real nail-biter! However if you are easily offended or upset DON'T WATCH! But Harrison Ford has done it again!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrbrooksie12 April 11, 2013

rbrooksie12 "The Fugitive"

"The Fugitive" is a heart pounding thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat. This movie tells the tale of Richard Kimble, a doctor on the run after being wrongly convicted of murdering his wife. While on the run, Richard must find the man who killed his wife. Suitable for people over the age of 12. Rated PG-13 for Language and Violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJonahC January 6, 2013

Great but iffy for younger people.

Fantastic movie!!! However there is a brutal murder that could easily scar a younger person, besides they wouldn't understand the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFilmFanJ October 8, 2012

The Fugitive review

Probably the only good adaptation of a television show. I personally love this movie, and it has great performances, pacing, and directing. Another highlight is that it has great character development which is rare in these types of movies. I highly recommend it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCeline Slone March 23, 2012

The Fugit...

iffy for 4 and under very dissappointing movie and watch the language and violence
Teen, 14 years old Written bydavstern1500 October 10, 2011

Great, epic thriller

Preteen level action sequences, a stabbing, intense bus accident. And intense final battle. The beginning scenes are disturbing showing Helen's murder. Mild language. For more information, contact me on YouTube - davstern1500
Teen, 16 years old Written byraphael's_girl July 13, 2011

The Fugitive

"The Fugitive" is exactly what a great thriller shoould be. It has tight plot devoid of any holes, excellent acting(when is Harrison Ford NOT amazing?), and lots of exciting action. Richard Kimble is also a nice role model, going out of his way to help others even after he is convicted of a horrible crime he did not commit. At one point, he even saves the life of one of his pursuers. The movie's biggest issue is violence. There's plenty of shooting and hand to hand combat. The most disturbing scenes, though, are the flashback's of Richard's wife's murder, where a man is shown attacking her and bashing her skull in with bloody results. Language is also present, with all of the usual PG-13 curse words used at least once. Overall, "The Fugitive" is a fantastic thriller, definitely one of the best out there. High reccomended!
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2011

Great!

This movie is fairly disturbing. The murder scene is bloody and violent, as well as other scenes in the movie. But the plot and the acting are brilliant!
Teen, 17 years old Written byamigo100 March 15, 2011

The best movie of all time!

This was literally the bestest movie ever! I loved the living crap out of it! This is definitely by far my favorite movie! No movie is as unique as The Fugitive.
Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2010

A Classic Murder Movie

Good movie about a man who is wrongly convicted of killing his wife and escapes jail to prove himself innocent. Non stop action, murder flashbacks, and some language.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMissNerdification January 20, 2010

Great movie for some viewers, but maybe not for others.

The only reason I put "iffy" is because some viewers may be disturbed by the murder scene, and some may not be bothered. It really depends on who's watching.
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2010

Suspense and violent Movie But Amazing!

This movie is the best suspense movie of the 90s. This movie just has a bit of swearing and kissing in flashbacks. The thing parents need to be worried about is the graphic violence and suspense. There are some desterbing flashbacks when his wife was killed and some suspensful fistfights. Amazing and still wistands the test of time. Tommy Lee Jones best preformence.