All member reviews for The Fugitive

Heart-pounding thriller with great acting.

Kid, 11 years old December 10, 2012

Totally Amazing

This is seriously one of the best movies ever made. It's intense and heart pounding. I never knew what was coming, I was shocked. And great acting from Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFilmFanJ October 8, 2012

The Fugitive review

Probably the only good adaptation of a television show. I personally love this movie, and it has great performances, pacing, and directing. Another highlight is that it has great character development which is rare in these types of movies. I highly recommend it.
Adult Written bylemonlover July 19, 2012

The theme, violence, language and bloody images are not suitable for kids under 13.

The movie has stabbings, gunfire, and other violence. S**t is used a couple times, along with b---h, and ba---rd.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCeline Slone March 23, 2012

The Fugit...

iffy for 4 and under very dissappointing movie and watch the language and violence
Teen, 16 years old Written byraphael's_girl July 13, 2011

The Fugitive

"The Fugitive" is exactly what a great thriller shoould be. It has tight plot devoid of any holes, excellent acting(when is Harrison Ford NOT amazing?), and lots of exciting action. Richard Kimble is also a nice role model, going out of his way to help others even after he is convicted of a horrible crime he did not commit. At one point, he even saves the life of one of his pursuers. The movie's biggest issue is violence. There's plenty of shooting and hand to hand combat. The most disturbing scenes, though, are the flashback's of Richard's wife's murder, where a man is shown attacking her and bashing her skull in with bloody results. Language is also present, with all of the usual PG-13 curse words used at least once. Overall, "The Fugitive" is a fantastic thriller, definitely one of the best out there. High reccomended!
Teen, 17 years old Written byamigo100 March 15, 2011

The best movie of all time!

This was literally the bestest movie ever! I loved the living crap out of it! This is definitely by far my favorite movie! No movie is as unique as The Fugitive.
Adult Written byWarri August 7, 2010

For 11+

The violence is moderate and constant
Adult Written by28J July 18, 2010
The fugitive was a good movie; it was violent, a little bloody, and gory: Altogether, it was pretty good! I don't personally think it matters the age so much, I mean, there is blood, there is gore of a guys side after he's shot, and there are intense parts. But it's all part of the fun. I personally don't think it matters so much about the age, I mean, don't let like... 10 year olds see it, but, I think it also matters a lot on how responsible and if you think your child can handle it. Altogether, it was good!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMissNerdification January 20, 2010

Great movie for some viewers, but maybe not for others.

The only reason I put "iffy" is because some viewers may be disturbed by the murder scene, and some may not be bothered. It really depends on who's watching.
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2010

Suspense and violent Movie But Amazing!

This movie is the best suspense movie of the 90s. This movie just has a bit of swearing and kissing in flashbacks. The thing parents need to be worried about is the graphic violence and suspense. There are some desterbing flashbacks when his wife was killed and some suspensful fistfights. Amazing and still wistands the test of time. Tommy Lee Jones best preformence.
Teen, 16 years old Written byourblackego July 21, 2009
Great movie... the original version is 10 times worse... They literally cut 5-6 minutes out of the murder scene in the beginning! Great acting Tommy Lee Jones won best suporting actor, and Harison Ford should have won best actor... In 1993 the movie was nominated for best picture of the year!
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2009

i loved this movie

I love this movie soooooo much it's one of my favorite movies it's so awesome!!!!!!there are some violence in the at first and at the end i loved this movie but it might be to violence for some people
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTsion May 17, 2009

Pulse-Pounding Thriller...

THE FUGITIVE is a great movie, especially for teens who are looking for a fun action thriller without a lot of content. Violence is the biggest issue in the film, aside from a few "d**n"s and numerous "s**t"s. Early scenes depict the murder of Harrison Ford's wife, which is brutal, but non-graphic and mostly offscreen. After that, there are numerous tense scenes as well as several shootings (with some blood) and several fist-fights that result in bloody injuries.
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008
One of the best films ever made. Do not miss!
Teen, 15 years old Written byLuvEwan4Ever! April 9, 2008

GREATEST HARRY MOVIE EVA!

oh my gosh...this movie is like the best. i think i almost like it more than star wars. amazingly. but yea...it is just so AWESOME! Harrison Ford delivers a great performance. Its put together so cleverly. it is a true masterpiece. i dont know how to describe the greatness of it. however i was surprised with how much swearing it had. i think they could have cut back on that, so be warned...there is a bit of swearing but it is seriously a must see movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008
An amazing film, easily one of the best chase movies ever made.
Adult Written byDisneyFan April 9, 2008

Great Movie, but....

This is one of my favorite Harrison Ford movies--and most kids will recognize him from Star Wars or Indiana Jones. I think it really depends on the child whether or not they'll like this. My 11 year old enjoys movies that really make him think and that are exciting--and this movie fits the bill. The only thing I have reservations about is the part where Dr Kimball's wife is killed. I am still so bothered by it that I close my eyes--and cover my son's eyes. Kids don't need to see a woman being killed in her own home. But, all in all, a super movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySynchronicity April 9, 2008

Better than Indiana Jones!

I loved The Fugitive, but it's rated PG-13 for a reason. There is a lot of violence but the worst is the murder of Kimble's wife. There is no graphic violence, maybe a few moments, and there are a lot of s-words. But this movie is so well made, and it's even funny: when Dr. Kimble jumps from the dam, the policeman says "He just did a Peter Pan off that dam!" so funny! Anyways, 13+.
Adult Written bydavidg122496 April 9, 2008

awesome

i love this movie it is okay for kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byjames brown April 9, 2008

I Bought this movie for twenty five cents.

O-yah twenty five cents. but it's worth twenty five dollars.