All member reviews for The Hangover Part II

Raunchy comedy sequel is cruder, less funny, than original.

Teen, 15 years old Written bystylish_sridhar May 15, 2011

Not for kids at all, but great for younger or older adults.

Such a funny movie. But careful, Adult comedy ahead!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycjsworld9000 October 19, 2011

More innappropriate than Last, but just as good

Great movie, just as good as the first, but even more inappropriate. There was a transsexual in a club where there was strippers pole dancing. There was guns, violence, a little blood. A lot of drinking, as the whole movie is based on Ruffies.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybradley4846 May 28, 2011

Very funny

close to being as good as original, if not better. a lot more sexual content (many penises, and one full frontal nude lady in credits. There is also a subplot about rape) and language (f-word to c**t (twice)). There is also bloody pictures during the credits and drug use. This movie is not for any kids! But funny for 17+ (R=17+)
Adult Written bymall cap December 8, 2011

why

why am i reading all these reviews from people saying they let there kid watch this movie there kid i would not let my dog watch this movie and i have not even seen it but it sounds horrible we as christians need to stand together by not buying tickets for this trash and not letting our kids watch it either
Teen, 14 years old Written byxuxigirl June 14, 2011

Calm Down!

It's JUST a movie! if you dont want your kids watching it then dont let them. its rated R for a reason and they ask for ID for a reason as well. I've seen it and i thought it was just awesome! Yeah they cuss here and there but its not like we've never heard a curse word before, we might even hear worst things in school! So parents just need to calm your little behinds down.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMazey June 11, 2011

It boils down to trust.

First off: yes, the movie is raunchy, but would you expect anything different from anything with the title "The Hangover"? No? I didn't think so. So don't act all surprised about it. Review: The movie is definitely funny, don't get me wrong, but of course we all know that the "funny" in this movie isn't exactly best to be seen by a younger audience. You should be worried if you allow any child who is NOT A HIGHSCHOOLER to watch this movie. Okay, some of you parents are probably shaking your heads, but hear me out - us highschoolers know a *lot* more than you give us credit for (haha, some of you are thinking to yourselves "They think they know everything."), and if you're afraid of "exposing us" to all of the raunchy stuff in the Hangover 2, let me give you a tip - We've seen it before. Nothing's better exposure to all of this stuff than highschool. Parents, you just have to trust that your highschoolers aren't going to grow up being like the characters in this ridiculously funny movie. If you *can't*, then, well, I feel sorry for you. Overall - funny movie. Not for little kids. Highschoolers should be allowed to watch it. Parents need to relax because we just want to see the movie as much as they do.
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2011

sucked

not as funny sleept through it sucks!
Parent of a 13 year old Written byJenoi July 11, 2012

Irresponsible & Deviant

The sex in this movie isn't appropriate for kids because it's deviant, not because it's homosexual, but because it's unprotected sex with sex trade workers! The guy who's getting married gets a tattoo at some sleazy backstreet joint, then goes on to have unprotected anal sex with a transgender stripper. They also catch ping pong balls popped out of the strippers in their mouths! Then at the end of the movie he goes through with his wedding, with the poor bride not knowing any of what he got up to the night before and probably getting Aids and God knows what else passed on to her. Disgusting, children shouldn't be exposed to this kind of irresponsible behavior.
Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2012

not as funny

Since I saw the first one I was allowed to watch this one. The first one was hilarious, and I was so excited to see this one, but it was so disappointing! The sexual content was a little over the top, too. I don't know about you but I don't find pictures of peoples "areas" very entertaining. If you saw the first one then don't even bother with part 2 because you'll end up disappointed like me.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 10, 2011

Better than the first one.

(saw it at the cinema and the unrated version)raunchy and very funny I laughed my a** off.nudity and language are a part of life,learn to bear with it.and it's not the least bit violent.
Parent Written bybelletab October 29, 2011

Wasnt bad

I didnt want my child watching it but she did and its not too bad...never any nudes untill the end credits.....loved using the f bomb
Parent of a 11 and 11 year old Written byLaurenmfrancis August 12, 2011

OK

Its just a movie!!! But watch out. Just a fun movie for kids to adults!
Parent Written byRaclyst26 July 13, 2011

Not for children!!!!

Anyone who subjects their kids to this movie is not a responsible parent AT ALL!!!
Parent Written byJoJo M July 1, 2011

HANGOVER 2 - should be R rated.

Not suitable at all for children should be R rated - and I consider myself broad minded and not over protective.
Adult Written bybiggreen15 June 25, 2011

Disgusted 24 year old.

This movie is disgusting. I went with my husband to see it and we were both nauseated afterwards. The movie not only shows multiple nudity scenes, but takes it to a whole new raunchy level with transexual nudity (strippers with male genitalia), including pictures (at the end of the movie) of sex scenes. As an adult, I can usually handle brief nudity, but this movie literally made me nauseated - I honestly don't know how it only has an R rating.
Parent Written byagent man June 4, 2011

really bad movie for tweens

this movie has nothing but frequent swear words and a little bit of gun use and one character dies in a bloody shootout
Parent Written byBeing Real May 29, 2011

Hangover goes Overboard

The first movie pushed the limits and made me a little uncomfortable, but I laughed a lot. This second movie, The Hangover 2, made me feel terribly uncomfortable. Very raunchy diologue and visuals. I recommend you only see this movie if they release a tamed down version of it. Why pay a movie studio to shove filth in your face and promote more of this type of movie making.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 24, 2015
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2015

Hangover 2

Lolololooloooool its the best part of hangover
Written byAnonymous December 23, 2014

Dumb weird sequel has even more bad behavior then original

My rating:R for violence,crude sexual content,drug use throughout,graphic nudity and strong language