All member reviews for The Hangover Part II

Teen, 15 years old Written bystylish_sridhar May 15, 2011

Not for kids at all, but great for younger or older adults.

Such a funny movie. But careful, Adult comedy ahead!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bybradley4846 May 28, 2011

Very funny

close to being as good as original, if not better. a lot more sexual content (many penises, and one full frontal nude lady in credits. There is also a subplot about rape) and language (f-word to c**t (twice)). There is also bloody pictures during the credits and drug use. This movie is not for any kids! But funny for 17+ (R=17+)
Teen, 15 years old Written byMazey June 11, 2011

It boils down to trust.

First off: yes, the movie is raunchy, but would you expect anything different from anything with the title "The Hangover"? No? I didn't think so. So don't act all surprised about it. Review: The movie is definitely funny, don't get me wrong, but of course we all know that the "funny" in this movie isn't exactly best to be seen by a younger audience. You should be worried if you allow any child who is NOT A HIGHSCHOOLER to watch this movie. Okay, some of you parents are probably shaking your heads, but hear me out - us highschoolers know a *lot* more than you give us credit for (haha, some of you are thinking to yourselves "They think they know everything."), and if you're afraid of "exposing us" to all of the raunchy stuff in the Hangover 2, let me give you a tip - We've seen it before. Nothing's better exposure to all of this stuff than highschool. Parents, you just have to trust that your highschoolers aren't going to grow up being like the characters in this ridiculously funny movie. If you *can't*, then, well, I feel sorry for you. Overall - funny movie. Not for little kids. Highschoolers should be allowed to watch it. Parents need to relax because we just want to see the movie as much as they do.
Teen, 15 years old Written byballetcorbyn May 21, 2011

Very funny but the jokes and material are very mature. If teens know not to use certain types of language then they might be able to watch
Teen, 17 years old Written bylelexy2000 May 31, 2011

The Hangover Part 2

I think kids under the age of 17 should not get into the movie because its filled with language, sex and drugs. Its filled with everything that teenagers should not be watching. My brother went to go see the film with his friends and he said that it wasn't appropriate.
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2011

sucked

not as funny sleept through it sucks!
Teen, 17 years old Written byT-rev89 June 8, 2011

I dont need to give it a title.

Hangover 1 was funy indeed, but when you watch the second, beware. This is an amazingly funny, and ridiculous movie. Makes me laugh and throughs my mind around wondering what is going to happen next! Although this is very mature in some aspects of the movie, i would not aim this towards young people, as the humour is full of sexual content. Language can be held to if mature enough. do not let your children or young people watch this. But is very funny for the mature ones.
Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest May 29, 2011

Funny but inappropriate

Funny but inappropriate We see a man pennis We see a hookers with a pennis one in the movie but like 15 time in the slide show For mature 15 year old
Teen, 14 years old Written byxuxigirl June 14, 2011

Calm Down!

It's JUST a movie! if you dont want your kids watching it then dont let them. its rated R for a reason and they ask for ID for a reason as well. I've seen it and i thought it was just awesome! Yeah they cuss here and there but its not like we've never heard a curse word before, we might even hear worst things in school! So parents just need to calm your little behinds down.
Teen, 17 years old Written byugo June 16, 2011

SWEET

Great movie very funny
Teen, 16 years old Written bysphwnd September 3, 2011

Loved The First, Hated This

The first movie was amazing, this sequel didn't meet up to my expectations. It was too vulgar, and lacked a whimsickle plot like the first. Full frontal trans grender nudity is just not my cup of tea. The smoking monkey was cool though.
Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2011

This movie is funny and and ranchy at the same time

this movie is a sequel to the orginal hangover movie.It is very funny. If you seen the first one the second one is identicle the beginings the same and the endings the same. Only one part is inoppropete. the movie is good buy on blu-ray and DVD this is a good movie for the holidays
Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag August 26, 2011

Funny sequel is cruder, more sexual. Mature teens and up.

Hangover was one of the most acclaimed comedies of the last decade, several people - including me - called it one of the funniest comedies ever made. The sequel, however, used to earn much criticism. It is not as intelligent and original as the first one, yes, but still it is very funny - at least in my opininion. This sequel is cruder - and features nudity. There are two parts in the movie where genitals (both male) are shown. They are not errected and there is no sex scene. There are several scenes including a severed finger, but it is for comedic reasons. Drug/Alcohol-Use and language is unlikely to be acceptable under the age of 14, the other things would be suitable for children 12 and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written byIsaacclarkeusg July 21, 2011

Sucks , horrible , etc.

Worst movie ever I'm 14 and saw it and I made a mistake I'll never do a gain there is so much penis it makes it not funny don't watch it I promise you will regret it if you do
Teen, 13 years old Written bycjsworld9000 October 19, 2011

More innappropriate than Last, but just as good

Great movie, just as good as the first, but even more inappropriate. There was a transsexual in a club where there was strippers pole dancing. There was guns, violence, a little blood. A lot of drinking, as the whole movie is based on Ruffies.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEntropy June 3, 2011

Raunchy and Hilarious.

The Hangover definitely crossed the line this time, the sequel to the hit late night comedy of 2009 features full frontal nudity on men, women, and even (pre-operative) trans-gender prostitutes. It is implied that one of the main characters had sex with one of these prostitutes, and although it is nothing short of hysterical, the movie has many very uncomfortable moments. Characters drink, smoke, and take drugs. And although they do give much evidence of the consequences, in the end it is only normalizing bad behavior and glamorizing that immoral lifestyle. Needless to say, this is a very hard R. This one is definitely not for kids, even I find myself regretting watching this film. Because once you've planted those graphic images in your mind, you can't get them back out. Still, I'd recommend it to older teens, and the not easily offended.
Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2011

Meh.

It was horrible!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this movie is really great pretty much the same as the first.I THINK IT IS GREAT THEY ARE MAKING PART 3!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 10, 2011

Better than the first one.

(saw it at the cinema and the unrated version)raunchy and very funny I laughed my a** off.nudity and language are a part of life,learn to bear with it.and it's not the least bit violent.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAshinthehouse August 2, 2011

good for older teens

the hangover part 2 is really funny its almost the exact same the frist one, but its still good, it has lots of bad language, sexaul content, and drinking, but its really funny, i think most older teens could handle it, im only 16, and have seen both, and my brother seens both and hes only 14 so i think iffy for 16