All teen and kid member reviews for The Hangover Part II

Kid, 12 years old May 19, 2012

umm....

yeah, it's a good movie, only give it to mature 12+. VERY mature.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this movie is really great pretty much the same as the first.I THINK IT IS GREAT THEY ARE MAKING PART 3!
Kid, 6 years old April 27, 2012

Hangover Part II Good Movie

I think that Hangover Part II is a movies that may not be mainly for kids, but is a good movies for ages 15 and up. There is multiple parts were there is more violence. It is teaching a good message, by giving an example of what can happen on a hangover. Sending the message not to do certain things that will lead you to it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShady G April 9, 2012

Not for kids, but I don't know why your kids would wanna watch it anyway.

Not for kids, and not funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCasey14 March 25, 2012

Me!

Irrattaing,gross,weird sequal, the only good thinig is Bradley Cooper!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byFilmCritic555 March 15, 2012

Overall, good movie. Suitable for ages 16 & up or mature teens.

Overall, This movie is would be alright for ages-16 And up. For violence: 7/10, the violence isnt too brutal but can still "Happen", you will expect some gun shooting and some blood but is very mild and the goriest scene is when Phil and the other 2 are diving and hit a pig and it basically explodes, somewhat graphic. For Sex/Nudity: 10/10, this movie has very suggestive and sexual themes including some graphic nudity such as mens private areas including, Penises and butts and for female nudity there is, mostly breasts, for parents, there are graphic pictures in the end of topless woman which may not be suitable for some children, the themes in this movie are VERY sexual. For Language: 10/10, there is very profane language including MANY uses of "F-ck", 113 uses of it, About 10-30 uses of "sh-t" and many other uses of curse words. For Drinking/Drugs/Smoking: 8/10, Phil, Alan, Stu drink a lot and are many scenes of them doing it. For ages 16 & up or mature teenagers.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjb223 March 13, 2012

Still Funny but Not For Kids

More limit pushing Not as Funny as the first but still funny.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 2, 2012

Hangover: Absolutely hillarious

Very sexual, good amount of nudity, Very vulgar. Strong drinkking
Teen, 14 years old Written byarman kalantari January 28, 2012

not for kids idiot parents will let their child watch it

idiot parents will let kids pre teens and young teens watch this movie. not for kids under 16 or 17
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 16, 2012

cnn bvv i give this 2.5 out of 5 stars

sequeal to 2009 hangover is more inapropreite and less funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEden.Meyer January 14, 2012

Really funny, but probably not for younger kids

Okay. So I really like this movie and went and saw it in theaters when I was around 14, and I thought it was funny but I can see why people wouldn't take their kids to see it. My parents let me watch R-rated movies for as long as I can remember so things like that don't scar me or anything. It does show a few bad things (boobs and full-on penises) and it does use a lot of bad words, but it *is* pretty funny. I liked it a lot.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhappygirl1652 December 19, 2011

Umm... disgusting- to say the least

I went to see this with my friends (we're all thirteen) and one of their older brothers. I was completely shocked and disgusted by this movie, and went to the concession stand several times for a break. My friends said it wasn't too bad, but I don't know what could be worse. Language was disgusting- you can count on an appearance of the "F-word" every minute, and there was also the "C-word" twice!! The worst part, though, was when they would talk about prostitutes and sex and all sorts of disgusting stuff. I won't lie when I say that this movie has taught me a lot- unfortunately. However, as I said before, my friends did not seem to mind so you may have to take what I say with a grain of salt.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 18, 2011

this movie is rediculas! it almost got banned from the movie theater.

this movie is worse than the first. this movie almost got banned from the movie theater because of Mike Tyson's tattoo. including lots of language and some violence
Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2011

This movie is funny and and ranchy at the same time

this movie is a sequel to the orginal hangover movie.It is very funny. If you seen the first one the second one is identicle the beginings the same and the endings the same. Only one part is inoppropete. the movie is good buy on blu-ray and DVD this is a good movie for the holidays
Teen, 16 years old Written bysphwnd September 3, 2011

Loved The First, Hated This

The first movie was amazing, this sequel didn't meet up to my expectations. It was too vulgar, and lacked a whimsickle plot like the first. Full frontal trans grender nudity is just not my cup of tea. The smoking monkey was cool though.
Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag August 26, 2011

Funny sequel is cruder, more sexual. Mature teens and up.

Hangover was one of the most acclaimed comedies of the last decade, several people - including me - called it one of the funniest comedies ever made. The sequel, however, used to earn much criticism. It is not as intelligent and original as the first one, yes, but still it is very funny - at least in my opininion. This sequel is cruder - and features nudity. There are two parts in the movie where genitals (both male) are shown. They are not errected and there is no sex scene. There are several scenes including a severed finger, but it is for comedic reasons. Drug/Alcohol-Use and language is unlikely to be acceptable under the age of 14, the other things would be suitable for children 12 and up.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAshinthehouse August 2, 2011

good for older teens

the hangover part 2 is really funny its almost the exact same the frist one, but its still good, it has lots of bad language, sexaul content, and drinking, but its really funny, i think most older teens could handle it, im only 16, and have seen both, and my brother seens both and hes only 14 so i think iffy for 16
Teen, 15 years old Written byIsaacclarkeusg July 21, 2011

Sucks , horrible , etc.

Worst movie ever I'm 14 and saw it and I made a mistake I'll never do a gain there is so much penis it makes it not funny don't watch it I promise you will regret it if you do
Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2011