All member reviews for The Hangover Part II

Raunchy comedy sequel is cruder, less funny, than original.

Teen, 16 years old Written byAshinthehouse August 2, 2011

good for older teens

the hangover part 2 is really funny its almost the exact same the frist one, but its still good, it has lots of bad language, sexaul content, and drinking, but its really funny, i think most older teens could handle it, im only 16, and have seen both, and my brother seens both and hes only 14 so i think iffy for 16
Teen, 15 years old Written byIsaacclarkeusg July 21, 2011

Sucks , horrible , etc.

Worst movie ever I'm 14 and saw it and I made a mistake I'll never do a gain there is so much penis it makes it not funny don't watch it I promise you will regret it if you do
Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2011

Meh.

It was horrible!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byugo June 16, 2011

SWEET

Great movie very funny
Teen, 17 years old Written byT-rev89 June 8, 2011

I dont need to give it a title.

Hangover 1 was funy indeed, but when you watch the second, beware. This is an amazingly funny, and ridiculous movie. Makes me laugh and throughs my mind around wondering what is going to happen next! Although this is very mature in some aspects of the movie, i would not aim this towards young people, as the humour is full of sexual content. Language can be held to if mature enough. do not let your children or young people watch this. But is very funny for the mature ones.
Parent Written byImjustsaying June 5, 2011

Very funny and very adult movie.

I saw this with my husband alone. I didn't see Hangover part 1 so this was a new movie for me. I thought is was hilarious. I love crude humor. Thats just me. I"m not embarrassed by toliet humor and bad language is it used in context like this movie was. My favorite part was the montage of the men as children and the photos at the end with the credits. Now I'm renting Hangover Part 1 so I can compare the two.
Parent Written byBillyv88 June 3, 2011

Movie for adults only.

The Hangover II makes you laugh and cringe at the same time. This is a movie that should be for adults only with an NC-17 rating. When I saw it there was a couple of pre-teen boys in the audience with one of them appearing to be about 9. Evidently other people also reports seeing young kids in the auidiene on the internet. If someone shows a minor the stuff that appears in this movie on the internet or in a magazine, they would be arrested. Yet kids are allowed in to see this movie. There are plenty of movies fpr kids to see out there, the Hanger II is not one of them. This is a movie to see with other adults who enjoy the raunchy humor and are not offended by shemales. You shouldn't (can't) take your underage child to a stripclub, stag party, etc so leave your kid with grandma or another responsible adult when seeing this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEntropy June 3, 2011

Raunchy and Hilarious.

The Hangover definitely crossed the line this time, the sequel to the hit late night comedy of 2009 features full frontal nudity on men, women, and even (pre-operative) trans-gender prostitutes. It is implied that one of the main characters had sex with one of these prostitutes, and although it is nothing short of hysterical, the movie has many very uncomfortable moments. Characters drink, smoke, and take drugs. And although they do give much evidence of the consequences, in the end it is only normalizing bad behavior and glamorizing that immoral lifestyle. Needless to say, this is a very hard R. This one is definitely not for kids, even I find myself regretting watching this film. Because once you've planted those graphic images in your mind, you can't get them back out. Still, I'd recommend it to older teens, and the not easily offended.
Teen, 17 years old Written bylelexy2000 May 31, 2011

The Hangover Part 2

I think kids under the age of 17 should not get into the movie because its filled with language, sex and drugs. Its filled with everything that teenagers should not be watching. My brother went to go see the film with his friends and he said that it wasn't appropriate.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byzackk710 May 30, 2011

Funny movie, not for kids under 16.

Only for mature kids, and or teens. Lots of swearing in this movie, same with drinking, drugs, etc. A big warning for the end. Lots of nudes photos at the end. Also during the movie you will see a transvestite peni*. I'm 14, almost 15, and I thought it was pretty bad. Funny, but not good as in sex, etc.
Adult Written bySpartyon May 30, 2011

Pretty funny movie just as great as the first Hangover

If your teens know right from wrong you shouldn't have any problems with it. Hangover Part 2 is just as great as the first Hangover it's pretty funny and entertaining as well worth seeing for mature Teens & adults.
Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest May 29, 2011

Funny but inappropriate

Funny but inappropriate We see a man pennis We see a hookers with a pennis one in the movie but like 15 time in the slide show For mature 15 year old
Parent Written byim!the!big!man May 26, 2011

HARCORE EVERYTHING NOT FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its truly inapropiate with harcore sexual content and includes smoking and the main charectors having illegal drugs and alot of drinking not a good influece at all
Teen, 15 years old Written byballetcorbyn May 21, 2011
Very funny but the jokes and material are very mature. If teens know not to use certain types of language then they might be able to watch
Parent of a 4 year old Written bySweetlove391 May 20, 2011
If you want a second installment of vulgar language and sexual humor, this is full of it. Don't allow your children to be exposed to this nasty mess!!!