All parent member reviews for The Hangover

Parent of a 12 year old Written bytxgirlincali June 16, 2009

Not for anyone under 20!

Even though the movie was pretty funny it doesn't make sense... if the characters took the "date rape drug" as told to them by the Dr then how on earth did they manage to take plenty of raunchy photos through the night? Doesn't make sense! The directors have no morals or values! Please don't allow your kids to see this trash, esp the credits.
Adult Written byJackisthebest June 10, 2009

It wasnt too inapropriate

You can get it free at http://moourl.com/m05ae
Parent of a 2, 3, 4, 11, 11, and 15 year old Written bylover4 June 10, 2009

you should think twice before going with a teen

too much SEX
Parent of a 13 and 15 year old Written byLily--2 June 9, 2009

Great for adults, not for teens.

This is an incredibly funny movie. I laughed thru the whole movie as did my husband and most people in the theater. There is a reason it is rated R and it deserves every bit of the rating. However, it is not a kid or teen flick. Thankfully the stars are not teenagers, so I think most kids won't want to see it.
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byjmacko June 7, 2009

Simply not for kids.

Characters are beaten by a naked man with a crowbar. A stolen police car, drug use, profanity. In general an awesome comedy, but not for the kids.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byWizard18 June 6, 2009
Parent Written byJill Murphy June 5, 2009

Hysterical -- but for teens and up.

Not much in the way of sex, but some full frontal male nudity that was hysterical -- and shocking. Plenty of alcohol but with a title like this, that's what I expected. I wouldn't bring kids to this, but teens will likely want to see it. OK for a generation of Apatow fans -- possibly even tamer since these are adults and not teens.