All teen and kid member reviews for The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia

Teen, 14 years old Written byHaithamB November 9, 2013

Moviegoer14: Ghosts of Georgia

Not the worst horror movie of the year; has some decent ideas. Shock. Predictability. Cliches.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKyle1414 June 25, 2013

Extremely creepy

This movie isn't really similar to the first one. I liked this one but I liked the second one better. This movie is extremely creepy and NO ONE UNDER 14 should watch this!
Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2014

Great story

I think it was a creepy movie. And it didn't have that many spooks but it still was pretty scary. Also the movie wasn't cheesy at all to me.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydare_dude153 May 9, 2015

great movie but scary scenes

I am 12 years old and I loved this movie it should be pg-13 other than R mature 12 year olds can handle it unless they are easily frightened
Teen, 13 years old Written bykyle_the_killer June 28, 2014

Quite creepy, but ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the first one.

I feel like the intensity in this movie was more 'out there' in this one. It's hard to decide which one is scarier, but I can definitely tell you that I love the first one a lot better. Plus, the first one actually takes place in Connecticut, not Georgia. Lots of disturbing imagery in this movie but I wouldn't call it bloody. I live in Connecticut too, so this is cool 0.0 Haha.