All teen and kid member reviews for The Illusionist

Kid, 11 years old May 27, 2009

5 star moovie

Im am not 13, but I saw it w/ my dad. I think the moovie is a 5 star moovie because it ceeps u on ur feet and u never know how the illusionist does his majic tricks. The moovie is about how childhood-lovers that were forbiden 2 be together meet meany yers later, one is royalty and the other an illusionist who is being charged on sevral acounts. Thanks 2 their childhood love she is able 2 help save him from bing band or arested. She has been almost forst 2 marry the diabloicle prince she teems up w/ her true love and finds a way 2 escape the prince and...
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2014

Awesome effects!

I think this movie is great! There is one part where there is sexual relationships, but I am 11 and I just closed my eyes! Other than that, it is a great movie with an amazing setting and costumes! You are on your feet the entire time..... it is so exciting to see what will happen next! I will warn some parents that there is violence in it, too. But I would definitely recommend this movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byperfectionist December 18, 2009

great for tweens and up

Great suspense movie. Might be too scary for kids under 12. Kids probably shouldn't see it in theaters.
Teen, 15 years old Written byanimalloverkt April 9, 2008

Oh my god... this is a better movie than I expected!!

This is a FABULOUS movie. It makes you think without being too repititive or confusing. It really tugs at your heartstrings (you REALLY feel sorry for Eisenheim), and it has a surprise ending. Paul Giamatti (Cheif Inspector Uhl) is PERFECT for his role. Edward Norton (Eisenheim the Illusionist) was also SUPERB in his role as Eisenheim. There is some violence, and there are some traumatic momemts (SPOILER** She dies**), as the prince abuses Jessica Biel's character. The violence is restrained, and the sex is implied, there is nothing explicit. THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST MOVIES EVER!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Magical, suspenseful, and has some great twists! You really don't know what is going to happen next in this supernatural mystery...one of the best mvoies of 2006.

cool but a littile boring

this is ok
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancingwithmyself April 9, 2008

Loved it!

This is an Awesome film! Loved Eisenheim and Sophie! I think this film should be for 12 and over.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWildChild30793 April 9, 2008

SO INCREDIBLY GOOD

i was almost sobbing the entire time and the acting was phenomenal
Teen, 14 years old Written bymuniocito April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bydklink April 9, 2008

the illusionist=AWESOME!

great movie!!!!! 10+ would probably enjoy. AWESOME TWIST! i dont know but this is one of those movies u need to see!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byhorselover326 April 9, 2008

great twist ending

I loved this movie. It was a little dull during the middle but it had such a great twist ending! I fast forwarded during that whole sex scene part so I can't really say if it was that bad or not, but there didn't seem to be much else in the movie that was bad. 11+