All teen and kid member reviews for The Inbetweeners Movie

Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

Not as good as the series. I probably watched it too young didn't influence me or anything, but other kids might find it too inappropriate. To be honest you're probably ok if you don't understand any of the phrases, but then there's the full frontal nudity.
Kid, 12 years old July 22, 2013

Contains strong language and strong sex.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieGuy2570 September 3, 2014

The Inbetweeners Movie

Parents should know that the Inbetweeners movie is quite raunchy but absolutely hilarious. There is a lot of swearing including lots of uses of F*** and S*** and 2 uses of C*** (3 in the uncut version). Lots of sexual references throughout the movie; we also hear two people having sex. Drugs isn't an issue except for one scene when a man thinks he is snorting cocaine but is actually not. Overall, a very, very funny movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byIAmAnonymous May 13, 2015

Great Film

Ok, I want to start by saying that this is an outstanding movie, one of my favourite ever films. Even better than the highly rate series. However it's in a realistic late teen scene. In other words the whole movie revolves around drink and sex. But on the other hand it's the sort of humour kids enjoy from the age of 13, it's not a matter of exposing your children to this stuff because they already have been. It's not particularly offensive to people and I personally think it's ok for people over 13 to see this as they will most likely be in the same situations before they're 17. It's not the sort of film you watch as a family, it's made for teenagers to enjoy, great fun with friends your own age.