All member reviews for The Incredible Hulk

Bloodier action than other comic book adventures.

Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2009

Be sure if it is apropriate.

O.K movie very violent and scary for little kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrototype79043 July 5, 2010
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2010

Very violent, bad movie

I know so many people absolutely loved this movie, but unfortunately, I'm not one of them. It wasn't terrible, but it was pretty bad. I didn't think this movie was scary, but it was pretty violent, had some drugs, and had a sexual type scene. Little kids will be scared because of the violence and the hulk. Be sure to watch this first before letting your 11 and under kids to watch it.
Parent Written byPlugged-In Reviewer May 28, 2012

The Incredible Hulk

The Incredible Hulk is awesome in comic book sense, but there is some sexual content. This movie smashed Iron Man away! There is a scene where Bruce and Betty are in a hotel room together while running away from Betty's US Army General father. Betty and bruce kiss passionatly and then lay down on each other and have sex. Bruce grabs Betty's exposed upper thigh and kiss. But Bruce quits before the Green Goliath (The Hulk) can come out! "We can't do this," says Bruce. "It's ok. I want to," complains Betty. "I can't get excited," says Bruce. "Not even a little excited." asks Betty. There is language and also the final battle between Hulk & Abomination fight for about 25 - 35 minutes before the conclusion is found. Hulk dosen't say "Hulk Smask" at all but does say "You strong , but Hulk is strongest of all!!!!!" at the end! Hulk smashes a 4 of 5 gamma irradiated scientists!
Adult Written bydarcywingo April 9, 2008

sexual scene RUINED a pretty good movie!!!

The sexual scene was absolutely terrible even though "nothing" happened. Why even put that in this movie is an even bigger question?
Teen, 14 years old Written byobiwan3301 November 13, 2015

At last, a decent hulk movie.

The least appreciated MCU movies are this and Iron man 2. Yet this is better then Iron man 2 and deserves some praise. The actors are great, Ed Norton is INFINITELY better then his replacement Mark Ruffalo. Ed just seemed more nerdy and Bruce banner like. The action is sick, the sexual stuff is skipable, and you actually cared about the Bruce/better relationship. Which is why I hated the actor change and that they made Widow hulk's new love interest. All in all it's the best hulk movie out there, and it's the best we are going to get.
Adult Written byKrbbup June 1, 2010

Interesting story, but a little violent

My family just now saw this movie and we liked it, minus a really blasphamus quote that was said. We have not seen the first one yet, so I thought this one had a good hulk (actor wise). It had some violent parts and one inappropriate scene. The story was pretty good and fairly interesting. I would say it is as good as Spiderman. Too scary for younger kids under 15, but still an interesting Marvel movie. Thanks and may GOD bless<><
Kid, 10 years old April 18, 2010

HULK IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

it is so cool but a big evil battle at the end
Parent of a 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, and 1 year old Written bydemondonkey250 January 4, 2009

amazing

This is a amazing movie.I think it's better the iron man.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2016

Has lots of action but still only ok

This movie is really violent the 2nd most violent Marvel movie (1st is Iron Man 3). The Hulk looks kinda scary and would probably scare really young kids. Military soldiers try to shoot the hulk with machine guns bazookas and gas grenades. Lots of explosive violence like cars getting thrown around civilians and military soldiers die and explosions. Lots of painful injections and medical experiments. Some kissing and flirting and brief sexual innuendo. Use of words like hell damn ass crap piss s--t and bitch. So overall this movie is really violent and should not be viewed by little kids or sensitive kids. I say it's ok for older kids and tweens!
Parent Written bymattbruns3 November 15, 2015

Violent like the first movie

This has intense violence but nothing more then a preteen can handle.
Kid, 12 years old October 9, 2015

Not as good as most MCU adventures but definitely better than Iron Man 2

Suggested rating: PG-13 for intense action violence and some frightening images
Teen, 13 years old Written byThePro27 August 30, 2015

Best Marvel Movie Ever!!!!!!!!

I LOVED this movie, it was pure action and when I see a comic book movie, thats what I want!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byChickemax July 24, 2015
Very violent and bloody. Barely any romance or swearing. I Like the Stan lee cameo. However there are lot of plot holes and loose ends that are introduced but not resolved, i.e. (Spoilers!) Samuel sterns' brain starts bubbling but we don't see what happens. (In the comics, Samuel sterns is the big-brained, (literally!) green skinned Leader
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 22, 2015
Parent of a 14 and 17 year old Written bynuenjins May 7, 2015

Hulk finally gets some justice but almost irrelevant.

As a standalone action flick this movie is worth a bored night with family and popcorn. The lack of real plotpoints and characters as a tie in to Avengers makes it sorely lackluster and pointless aside from it's immediate entertainment value. Replacing the Hulk later with a much more suitable actor makes this movie very disjointed and only makes you hope they actually do Hulk some solo justice in the future instead of just being the go to guy for winning all the Avengers battles. It's like they don't know how to handle a Hulk movie even though he's got more hero swag than most characters even hope for.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydkasal000 April 21, 2015
One of the best superhero movies ever
Teen, 13 years old Written byHweetseart April 18, 2015

Smashing down everything - but it's fun!

It's really good movie, but it has a lot of violence AND it's nothing really important (any positive messages) here.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan September 20, 2014

The Incredible Hulk movie review

I had high expectations for "The Incredible Hulk". I was very disappointed with this movie. The movie starts out brilliantly. I really liked the first two acts of the movie. After that, this movie lost momentum. It was going nowhere. The action was actually really good. It was filmed incredibly. The characters felt underdeveloped to me. Edward Norton did a fine job as Hulk, but the supporting characters had no substance. "The Incredible Hulk" is an okay movie to watch, but it lacked many elements that make a good film. I still think many people will enjoy this movie and I recommend checking it out only if you like comic books.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck July 15, 2014

Pretty good.

The story is good. This movie has some pretty cool action and some funny moments. The CGI is pretty slightly cheesy but it's a Hulk movie so it can't be not cheesy. The acting is good. It has lessons about controlling anger. It has some sci-fi violence and destruction being a Hulk movie. Overall, typical superhero movie.