All teen and kid member reviews for The Invasion

Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

Way better then I thought!

This movie is really scary! there is alot of violants and people being attacked. This movie is good for any kid over 13 that loves violant alien action!
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2010

A Subtle Fear

Keep in mind, the last time I watched this movie was in December of 2009, almost five years ago. The film itself has numerous plot holes and quick fixes, but as for as long as the entity of film has existed, there have been movies akin to this caliber, some going as far as exceeding the boundaries of disappointing script writing, among other peripherals. The fear that one is supposed to feel during the movie is definitely extant, but once one chooses to imagine what exactly would happen, come the plot's seemingly inconceivable "consequences," that individual will find the uneasiness disappointing, laughable at times. No horror movie is a horror movie without realistic consequence should the same prospect the horror movie pivots on take place in reality.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykln8r April 9, 2008

Woah

This movie was pretty intense, for a 13 yr old like me, but i liked it. it was more suspense than horror, because the animated aliens don't look very realistic. Definitely for ages 12 or 13 and up, because of violence, some sexuality and horor.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAmR April 9, 2008

Almost perfect...just a bad ending

This movie would've been 5 stars but the ending was way to basic. My friend friend and I were thinking of some elaborate twist at the end but, nothing. Now there is some really disturbing violence in this movie, at least for it being PG13. And i mean really strong for a PG13 movie. 2 people leaped off a building and you could hear the wet splat when they hit the ground. :(
Teen, 13 years old Written byL.C.H. December 27, 2008

An Amazingly Deep Movie

I saw this movie expecting your standard horror alien/zombie movie. I was suprised to find that this movie delved into deep themes about the cost of the freedoms and peace. There is not a whole lot of outright violence, but much is implied and the movie is very creepy at times. I reccomend this to all kids 13 and older and some mature kids ages 12 or older.

Nicole Kidman is the highlight of this great film...

From the creators of the Matrix comes a great remake starring Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig. I know that sounds outlandish, but it's true, this sci-fi fodder is worth your time and money, the critics were way too harsh. Seriously, go enjoy this movie...