All member reviews for The Journey of Natty Gann

Compelling adventure too violent for some kids.

Parent Written bycaring February 22, 2012

Message about love and committment.

I am 45 and this was my first time watching and hearing about the movie. I enjoyed it. I have two sons, 9 and 15, and I want them to see it.
Kid, 10 years old June 13, 2013

OMG Best Movie EVER!!!!!

I absolutely loved his movie, it is my favorite movie of all time!!!! There is a bit of language, and some violence, but Natty Gann is strong and stands up for herself. I think her wolf is just adorable, and Harry is a friendly nice guy. The reason I say ten and up is because I don't think kids younger then me should be exposed to words like that, let them swim in their little tiny tidal pool for just a biiiiiiit longer!
Written byAnonymous December 7, 2014

Great Disney movie can be violent and raunchy

This movie has a bunch of language , violence (a train explodes, a bomb goes off, a tree falls with a man in it, you constantly hear bombs, a man attacks a girl in a car) and smoking (Natty does at one point) but all in all it's a good Disney movie that's good for 12+.
Parent of a 7 and 8 year old Written byMSAN October 5, 2014

May need to pause it a few times

This movie is one of my childhood favorites and my kids loved it, too. You may need to pause it and explain a few scenes (the dog fight and shanty town, etc.). There is mild swearing but nothing too foul. Courage, endurance and the strength of love are key components of the movie.