All teen and kid member reviews for The Jungle Book (animated)

Note to parents

The Kaa scene can be sexually sensitive to audiences.
Kid, 7 years old February 1, 2014

Movie violence briefing

This movie was very gentle and the characters are very funny and I think audiences of very young ages could watch this movie. However, there are some intense scenes, and there are battles. Otherwise, this movie is great and for the youngest of audiences.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

Can't take the Jungle out of the Boy

I thought it was a great Disney chassic! I thought pretty much everything was fun and interesting! I think everyone should get in touch with nature instead of worrying about things like, what's this months hottest looks, or who's famous and who's not. The battle with that Tiger ( forgot how to spell his name ) Sher-Kaun, wasn't that bad, I mean that's nature for ya, and it aint like he got ripped apart.
Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2009
A jazzy movie with lovable characters and hilarious songs, this movie should be watched more often by young ones everywhere. Shere Khans a little freaky as is the snake, but surely something kids these days will cope with.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 April 25, 2011

Not the best Disney movie

It was okay, but it's probably my least favorite Disney classic. There is some violence, but not as much as in some other Disney films.
Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2012
Kid, 10 years old February 24, 2011

Good for any kid

I love the Jungle book alot! Especially the Jungle Book 2 with all the lovely friendship I have seen between Baloo and Mowgli!
Teen, 14 years old Written byNectaria August 31, 2009
Teen, 16 years old Written byForestWolfy April 9, 2016

Magnificent

The film is as magnificent as Walt Disney himself. The songs are catchy and positive; the characters and villains are charming and intelligent; the animation is smooth and clean; and the story is simple enough as an entertaining coming of age story from beginning to end. This film is indeed best to be remembered and enjoyed for the "Bare Necessities".
Teen, 15 years old Written byCopper20 April 9, 2008

Oh... god... it's so good...

This movie, is so good!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLunaWolf September 8, 2014

One of my faverout disney classics!

This and the aristocats have to be my faverout disney classics. The songs are different, fun and catchy without being annoying. Theres enough plot, it's humourous, the characters are fun and the ending is perfect I believe! (I hated jungle book 2 the ending of number one was perfect.) It was a little poingnant, but also very happy. With an amazing voice cast this is a must see for any family!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJessie rocks December 25, 2011

Good movie. Why would kids be sca-oh, yeah. Their parents...

I love this movie. I know you've heard that from me about a number of other Disney movies, but it's true. Disney makes good movies.
Teen, 13 years old Written by4kidshater July 29, 2010

a silly movie

I like this movie. It has unforgettable songs. i like it because it's fun, silly , and cool. i like it. I highly recommmeded it.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

Scared Me as a Little Kid

This is a fun movie with a cute beloved bear, Baloo. Some parts are scary and creepy involving a tiger Sharcon. At the end Moglie ties fire to his tale. Sharcon is basically a tiger out to kill Moglie so is a snake named Caw.
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2014

dont like this movie

its too cheesy and childish
Teen, 17 years old Written bynduns April 9, 2008

A fun classic

Always up-beat songs, doesn't stop being funny and it's just a thrill for the family. Watch it if you haven't.
Teen, 14 years old Written byteen_critic April 12, 2016
There are a few scenes that might scare the youngest of kids, but I feel that 4+ is a good age
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus July 2, 2012

Really good!

Perfect for all ages!
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

good

not the best disney classic