Kid reviews for The Last Kiss

Cheating, breaking up, making up. Adults only.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Teen, 16 years old Written byMovieManiac1896 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byanonymous3333 April 9, 2008

suprisingly educational

this film should be required viewing for any teenages/young adults thinking about jumping into marriage or kids early. i didn't realize it was an R when i first watched it with my mother. while it definitely was for older teens, she used it as a good oppurtunity for a lecture on what babies and marriages really look like, and how it can get extremely messy. i thought the movie was very realistic, and defintely showed different reactions to similiar scenarios amomg the characters. overall- i saw this at 14 and was fine, but i'm fairly mature for my age. theres nothing in it that will shock the average 14+ viewer, but i think its best suited to 16+.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySezyMarie2 April 9, 2008

Whirlwind of Stupidity!

Coming from a Zach Braff fan, I was more than dissapointed with this movie. Not only did this movie have unnecessarily long and thorough sex scenes, but the movie had no plot or meaning. It dragged the audience around with no location in mind as to where we were headed. THIS PLOT WENT NO WHERE! And i love Rachel Bilson, but her character was the most annoying i ever saw in my life! Same with zach braffs annoying girlfriend.