All member reviews for The Legend of Zorro

Teen, 16 years old Written byacarter72 April 9, 2008

It was OK-pretty good

It was a pretty good show. Some of the humour was kinda lame. But I liked it

Zorro has much lasting appeal.

I think the character of Zorro (Antonio Banderas) is well played, if not appealing. Girls can be charmed by him (example: my mother) and boys will love the action.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEragonopotter June 10, 2011

Best Western Style Movie

Cool movie
Kid, 12 years old January 30, 2010

Great action movie for double digits and up.

This is the BEST action movie ever!!! In terms of violence, there is a lot of shooting (one that is bloody), a LOT of punching, tons of swordplay, some stabbing, a scene where a man catches on fire, three people that are blown up by nitro-glycerine, people that get crushed, thrown, drowned, threatened with knives, etc. In one scene a man lands on a cactus (he survives though, with a face full of cactus spikes). There's plenty of fighting, but not too much blood. In terms of sex, there is a suggestive scene where Zorro is naked in bed (by himself) but a nun comes in and almost sees him. There's also a lot of passionate kissing and some suggestive comments. There are about three swear words, one of them in Spanish subtitles. There's also a scene where Zorro gets drunk, and quite a few smoking characters. But everything is kept mostly PG. It's a great movie in terms of action.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byAqua-marine!!! January 9, 2012

The legnd of zooro and my story

I liked the movie when i was younger, it used to be my favorite but i love the first (the Mask of Zorro) more now. The movie doesn't show any nude scenes like the first one where there were some imagary of several mens behinds. It's a bit less action packed than the first.In terms of sex, there is a suggestive scene where Zorro is naked in bed (by himself and only see's waist and up in film) but a nun comes in and almost sees him, there's also a scene of some naked men in a round relaxing tub playing a card game and zorro gets up and reads a letter from Elena (No privates sown during that entire scene. There's also a lot of passionate kissing in some scenes. There are about three swear words, one of them in Spanish subtitles. There's a scene where Zorro gets drunk and some scenes of people drinking achole. And a few scenes of people/horse smoking, such as the scene when elena is smoking her pipe. I think it's a great movie and there's also some new actors in this movie also that weren't in the first. I wish there's a third one. Since last year i wanted to make a third one called "the daughter of zorro" and wanted to right a book about it also. The plot to that idea is that quaquin becomes the new zorro and in the begining he is all grown up and in a feild with his wife having a small funeral for his dead father. the bell rings so he goes to town and saves the people. He has a daughter and he tells stories of her great grandfather, grandfather and his stories and adventuries they all had. She was always fasinated of hereing the stories and the more she here's the stories when she grows up she's decideds that she wants to be the next Zorro. She starts secretly watching her father (Quaquin) train and practice in his training layer and starts practing the moves herself. ahe gets really good so she starts to make a new zorro name for her and calls her the new "Zorra" she then starts to draw clothing deiseins for her and picks one that would look good on her. she starts to make it and did the technices that her mother showed her while she was growing up. she made two extra suits/clothing for her just in case. She starts trining and copies the moves that her father does and told her in his stories. She soon trains herself and starts to go out at night and when she here's the bell. that's what i came up so far for my idea. I think
Teen, 14 years old Written bynanatani August 31, 2014

Great movie, but mask of zorro is better

There is not much swearing at all. It is violent, and fun to watch. If your kid is sensitive to violence, don't let them watch it. If you are sensitive to violence, don't watch it. If you don't want your kid watching FROZEN (mildly immodest characters) don't let them watch this. Overall it's a good movie with fun action and great characters.
Kid, 9 years old October 22, 2013

good

great movie but some sword and gun fights