All member reviews for The LEGO Movie

Teen, 13 years old Written bybooknerd21 March 1, 2015

Funny

It is a really funny and action packed movie for little kids. They will love it!
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2015

Boring, Confusing, Don't See!

I was hoping for a funny movie that was cute, like The Adventures of Clutch Powers. But this was very disappointing. It was hard to follow the story line and to much was going on at once. Not what I expected. The only cute part was the pink fluffy unicorn land, which ended up getting destroyed. Don't bother watching this.
Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2015

A fun comedy adventure with a creative story!

The Lego Movie was a very good movie, this is definitely not a movie for children 6 and up, more like 4 and up at the most, this movie has many positive messages, barely any violence and the only scene that may not be appropriate for kids 4 and under is when Lord Business uses a penny to decapitate Vitruvious, but the scene has no blood and Vitruvious's soul comes back later on, so very fun and cool. A great movie!!!
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2015

The Lego Movie

The Lego Movie strands out to be hilarious, and it is. The all star cast deliver, and the film is sweet, heartfelt, and a bit predictable and clichéd. Recommended for kids 7 and up for: Adventure Action Humor/Mild Language. Note: Go to a movie theater that doesn't have a lego store near it. Your kids will want Legos.
Kid, 10 years old February 16, 2015

AMAZING

THIS MOVIE IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER! It is hilarious and good for all ages. Honestly, before I saw this movie I thought it was going to be horrible. As soon as I saw it, I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpaciousName January 22, 2015

Must See Family Movie

Without typing loads there's not much I can say except for that this movie is the best. It is really great and I recommend it for anyone to see. No bad stuff, some lego violence, and it's very funny and really well made. Highly recommended.
Kid, 12 years old January 18, 2015

Amazingly hilarious kids film, no real issues.

It's a kid's film. I'm just here to highlight some tiny little things. A few fast paced action sequences, a few lego characters are even decapitated (played for laughs). A lot of explosions. In one scene Emmet see's a women he finds attractive, his reaction may be uncomfortable for younger viewers (nothing serious). A few boyfriend girlfriend relationships are mentioned, some characters are seen drinking. Worst swear word is darn. Plot may be a little complicated (Think of the Matrix), has some great messages. Easily more suitable for young kids than other films like Pulp Fiction or Matrix.
Teen, 16 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 January 16, 2015

One of the best films of 2014

LOVED it. It was so funny, had me dying a few times. Fun characters, great story, and overall a very unique well done movie
Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2015

Everything is Awesome!

Everything is Awesome! Loved it, but for young children, the action, peril, and death might be tough for those young kids. Know your child. Also, Vitruvius, Emmit's sensei guy dies, but is still a flying ghost on a string that guides Emmit. Make sure to have your child in your lap the entire time.
Kid, 8 years old January 1, 2015

Hilarious spot-on funny movie!

I think it is one of the best movies you can watch! definitely a family friendly movie. Packed with action, funny, bright and happy movie. Everything is awesome!
Teen, 14 years old Written byfoxlover14 December 26, 2014

Child Friendly, but Dumb

The Lego Movie is about a lego man named Emmett who wants to be something special. He gets his chance when it turns out he is the special chosen to take down Lord Buisness. This movie does provide laughs, but most of the laughs are created by clichés that no on seems to care about the clichés as much as in horror movies, but regardless of the clichéd humkr the movie is dumb and the lego theme is way overdone. This movie has no bad content in it and is good for ages 5 and up. Overall, hate it with a burning passion.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhstern December 26, 2014

Good movie

It does have some violence in it but it tells kids to do what they think is right.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMavrah333 December 21, 2014

Very good film, but it is very much The Matrix 1, LEGO style.

Kid, 11 years old November 28, 2014

It's just aimed differently

I went to this movie IN THEATERS (Not Redbox like usual) to this movie. I never laughed. I felt it was good for 4-8 1/2 yr olds. It had Batman being well "Lego" Batman which mean't he wasn't cool. He was trying to be like "I'm BATMAN!) and while those 6 yr old boys thought he was the idol but to his older siblings they were like, "He's Weird." And that song Everything is Awesome is bloody heck. I would rather sit through Les Mis. But then your 6 yr old son will go "Yo Mommy, You gotta get me this Lego Batman set so can be that Master Builder & be a Homie!" That may get you ideas for Christmas. Black Friday just ended & you'll have to go XTREME COUPONING! I rate this 3/5 since I liked all the Lego figures in here which had some certain turtles. Also there was this transition at the end to a certain awesome guy. 10 & Up will hate this but 9 & Under will worship this. Happy watching!
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 23, 2014

I love this movie.

The Lego Movie was an epic movie. The action was really exciting, the humor was awesome, the plot was brilliant, Unikitty is adorable/funny/epic, and they have cool superheroes like Batman and Superman. Way to go, LEGO.
Kid, 11 years old October 20, 2014

Best animated movie of all time

Mild animated violence
Kid, 8 years old October 11, 2014

2 years old need to ask mom or dad

says oh my gosh so I think your self will love it so buy it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byChristopherGraham October 9, 2014

"The Lego Movie" by Christopher Graham

A movie where everything works and everything that has in store for people, is truly awesome. Kids will love this movie and especially grown-ups. It is a colorful movie for all ages.
Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2014

EVERYTHING (in this film) IS AWESOME!!!

This is the funniest movie I have seen in my entire life! It is so clever and none of the jokes are old. The pacing is good. Wait 'till you're a little older to watch this one so you can understand all the jokes. If you love LEGOs, jokes, or Batman, you will love this movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014