All member reviews for The Lincoln Lawyer

Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 23, 2011

the lincoln lawyer

nothing special but nothing bad about it, i think it had some really harsh words and some violence and a little sex but it had alot of drinking in it you don't won't your children seeing drinking don't let them see this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybkubie916 January 5, 2012

I loved this movie.

I have seen this movie twice, once in regular high def and blue ray. i liked the blue ray version more. Anyways, this movie was really enjoyable and incredibly suspenseful. i don't usual watch these kinds of movies because i thought it was going to be boring and un-exciting. But once i saw it twice, my mind was blown away. Matthew McConaughey was fantastic. the lines were brilliant, his role was perfect. there was language now and then, there was violence here and there. including a rape scene, which didn't turn out to be really rape, just violence. i'd recommend this movie for people who love mysteries.
Teen, 14 years old Written byleahxo August 15, 2011

Good Movie, But Not Very Appropriate.

Great movie, but not good for those who cannot handle it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKinbJune July 7, 2011

The Perfect Lawyer

Now, I watched this on a flight, so I may have not heard all the content I need to hear. But this was a deep movie. It took awhile to understand and to understand which side the main character was on, but in the end, he does the right thing. What happened was that this man was accused of killing a prostetute after paying her for sex. It turns out though that there has been someone around town framing innocent men for crimes they didn't commit. People are starting to get suspicious of this man, so he gets a lawyer to maintain credibility. This lawyer (the main character) will get payed an astronomical amount of money that may get him out of the life he's in at the moment. But in the end though, the lawyer finds out that his client has been setting many people up, and sends him to jail, letting the guy who was framed, go. It's very touching at the end and it allows you to grasp the plot. If you're looking for a movie that isn't all explosions and gunfire, then this is the movie for you.