All member reviews for The Lizzie McGuire Movie

LIZZIE

i like lizzie she rocks
Teen, 14 years old Written bypinkzebra97 August 27, 2011

Overall....

Cute; some flirting for older kids (8+) and some inappropriate outfits and Lizzy lies about being sick
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

love the show and movie and hilary duff
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 October 22, 2010

Surprisingly not that bad...

I've never seen the show, but I've seen the movie and I actually used to like it. At least it's better than the newer Disney movies...
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2010

awesome movie

my rating is PG for 2 scenes where alcohol is shown skimpy outfits and a teen kiss and bad role models
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2009

GIRLY GIRL LIZZY SHOOTS SHE MISSES!!!!!!

Every time this movie comes on Disney Channel i go "ow not again! This movie stinks!!" This movie is really boring! And lizzy is WAY TO MUCH of a girly girl who goes head over heels for a rich famouse person from rome. It's like her trying to shoot a winning goal at a soccer game she shoots for the best but misses by miles!
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2009

Why PG?

This is awesome I loved watching it when I was like 7 but why is it PG? There is nothing inappropriate in it except for one kiss!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySara_diamonds April 16, 2009

An okay move

This movie is ok. Can be pretty frustrating. Almost the entire movie is wasted on Lizzie liking a guy who turned out to be using her the entire time. Plot at times can be slow to get to the point. Still enjoable, but not enjoyable to the fact i'd watch it again and again. The kiss between Gordo and Lizzie was pointless, they were just friends and this didn't show any romance between them, plus it was straight after Lizzie had a crush on somebody else, this frustrated me. Generally an ok movie. Enjoyabe at times, frustrating other times.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 4, 2009

Um...

This film has the worst plot ever. I only saw this film because of Hillary Duff, whi is a great singer.
Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

A great kids movie for kids ages 6-12!

Lizzie Mcguire is a funny, charming movie that is appropriate for almost all kids! It's about a girl(named Lizzie), who goes to Rome on a class field trip. While there, she meets Paulo, an italian pop star who needs a new singing partner because his old one just left him. Lizzie and Isabella, his old partner, are almost identical but they've never met! Paulo says that Lizzie can replace her, and she decideds to give it a try! Then, a minute before her first big performence, she realizes that Paulo is just trying to make Isabella look bad. So, after paying Paulo back with the help of some friends, she returns to her nomal life, which doesn't seem so boring after all.
Teen, 17 years old Written byFragola24 April 9, 2008

It was okay, it wasn't realistic at all, but it's a fun movie

The movie will ruin the show. It was totally un-realistic and it wasn't that great. I didn't like the fact that it wasn't very true to life like the show is suppposed to be. If you like things about the show (for example the brother or the mom) there are some aspects of that in the movie and you will enjoy it, but if you're looking for something a bit more realistic, exciting, and funny don't see it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Great chick flick for girls of all ages

even though im 11 i still love this movie!!! it's great, though parents might want to be sure that their kids know the moral of this movie,and not to think that what lizzie did was right by sneeking out of the hotel room to meet pablo,fake sick so she can see pablo,exc,exc all in all it was a great movie and well worth my time.
Teen, 13 years old Written byabrcrombeeluva25 April 9, 2008

I'm kewlio!!!!

This movie sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonderful. left me speechless.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykitty14 April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

It was okay.....very cheesy and silly though

This movie is a movie designed for tween girls who watch Lizzie McGuire and like Hilary Duff. i saw this movie when I was a tween, and although I didn't watch Lizzie McGuire, I thought it was okay. It was fake and stupid at parts and the way Lizzie keep sneaking around and breaking her teacher's rules was not a great influence on kids. However, it's just a tween girls' movie and it was at least entertaining.