All member reviews for The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Teen, 14 years old Written byCoop° June 12, 2011

awsome movies!

I REALLY LOVE ALL THE FILMS! so the're might be some violence, but you can see it's fake, like those orcs, they really don't look real, but if youre kid has a weak stomach, than i coul understand,, GREAT MOVIES!:D
Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2011

Great movie! Not for under 11!

9? 8? Seriously.I read the books first then watched them.A rule I have is: If they can't read the books they shouldn't watch the movie.This is because children are watching movies way too old for them now.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEzio432 September 26, 2010

ALRIGHT FOR ALL KIDS EXCEPT 8 AND UNDER

READ MY REVIEW OF FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING. NOT MUCH WORSE EXCEPT SARUMAN AND THE ORCS MAY SCARE KIDS YOUNGER THAN 8. There is no more topless statuary in Rivendell, which didnt really matter in the first film but Common Sense Media here seems like it wants the first amendment abolished. You know what that means(i think it may be another amendment but i think its first)? IT MEANS KIDS DO NOT HAVE THE FREEDOM TO SEE ANY MOVIES OR VIDEOGAMES WITH BAD CONTENET! If that amendment is abolished, that will happen, which makes CSM, kind of communist. It also restricts kids from seeing art with nudity. WHO CARES? its not like real nudity and they are drew by expert artists.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLove_my_Dogs_SMR April 10, 2011

OK i first watch this movie when i was 5! now my little sister is afraid of it, so i guess i was wired! but any way it is a good movie. there is lots of battles and stuff but not to much blood or guts and gore.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2010

The next chapter in the lord of the rings. Frodo and sam are on there way to destroy the ring and meet up with the creepy Gullom. Younger kids will be scared of Gullom.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjoc13 April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byW0PR February 16, 2015

THE HOBBITS ARE NOT KIDS!!!

common sense media says that even kids go to war, this is WRONG. they are HOBBITS, not KIDS, they are not even Hobbit kids. Frodo is older than most of the adults (49), Sam is around 40, and Merry and Pippin are in their 30s. hobbits are officially "kids" until they are 30 but develop and mature to the level of about a 25 year old by 30. definitely old enough to go to war
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2015

My Rating 91%

Violence- 13+ (Frequent Action Violence)
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 December 28, 2014

A brilliant follow-up.

Just fantastic with intense battles.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJohn trevor December 26, 2014

The lord of the rings:the two towers

Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew December 22, 2014

The best in the middle earth saga but also the most intense

My rating:PG-13 for intense sequences of epic fantasy violence and action and innuendo
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy December 21, 2014

Probably my favorite

Also some violence, but is good for 11 and up.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2014

What???????//

Age 14, 12, 11? I saw this at nine!!!! and my brother saw it at 6!!!!!!! and its not scary(i dont get scared of movys) great movie i loved it and do not ask me about violence cause i love violence
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan October 10, 2014

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers movie review

"The Lord of the Rings" trilogy are three of my all time favorite movies. Obviously, I really enjoyed "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers". The movie starts right where "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" concluded. This movie was truly spectacular. I would still say that "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" is the better movie. "The Two Towers" was surprisingly more violent than its predecessor. I thought it had better action than "The Fellowship of the Ring". The battle at Helm's Deep is my favorite movie battle of all time. When Gandalf and the horseman of Rohan came down from the hill, I was amazed by how well it was shot. Like the first movie, "The Two Towers" deals with the themes of friendship and faith. Despite the fact that the fellowship has split, Frodo and Sam continue to look out for each other. The introduction of the character of Gollum was flawless. Andy Serkis deserved an Oscar for his performance as Gollum. The only very minor problem I had with the movie was that it sometimes felt like the filmmakers were focusing too much on the ents rather than the hobbits and the rest of the fellowship. I still enjoy watching the ents interact. "The Two Towers" was very riveting and interesting to watch. It has many suspenseful moments that are handled so incredibly well. Many people say that this movie is their favorite sequel of all time, but for me, "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" was more enjoyable and interesting. This movie still gets an A+ because it is so iconic and filled with tremendous CGI. Peter Jackson did very well with this movie. I was somewhat surprised that this movie wasn't bad because sometimes, the sequel can fail. People who haven't watched the first film will be very confused so I highly recommend watching the first one first. This movie deserved all the Academy Award(R)s it received and it could have gotten more in my opinion.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth September 2, 2014

The fellowship is broken

The two towers is the second chapter of the lord of the rings trilogy. It is very similar to the first chapter. There are more monsters, more fighting in the war and is following Frodo and sam now accompanied by Gollum. This film won 2/6 academy awards.
Kid, 10 years old September 1, 2014

Still the best movie ever!

This one isn't as good as one and three but you will still love it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byc@l June 6, 2014

Even Better Than the First

in this epic action/adventure fantasy film there is a huge epic battle scene that is very intense lots more big battle scenes than the first movie Again The Lord Of The Rings are some of the best movies out there.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysalagol May 1, 2014

another succes of peter jackson

Teen, 17 years old Written byOfficial Critic March 2, 2014

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Review

This sequel is absolutely magnificent. I enjoyed the first one more but this movie is still emotionally powerful and the story is brilliantly paced, combined with some excellent intense action.
Kid, 10 years old January 13, 2014

Worst in the series but still very good.

The two towers is the worst in the series but it is still very impressive. Expect a bit more violence than the fellowship of the ring but still, nothing that is surprising for a PG13. There are a few scenes that get rather disturbing which includes a head on a stick (no blood) and a pile of dead bodies next to it burning. An ork attempts to kill merry and pippin. And there are some very violent battle scenes toward the end of the film. There are a few scenes that involve kissing and no language. There is two armies that come riding down a huge hill and collide and a huge battle begins. The only reason I say it is the worst in the series is because there are a lot of slow parts and it may bore kids. The wargs riders of the north are scary for kids. But by far the worst part is when the creature gollum brings frodo and Sam freshly killed rabbits. He tears them apart and pulls out the guts but it looks fake. But still May disturb some kids. Good movie and plenty of action!